1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live is running(psn is down)
2 years ago#41
vash520 posted...
mizukage2 posted...
vash520 posted...
vash520 posted...
I haven't really been upto date with the console release.. but has PSN been having problems since PS4 release? I saw a vid. a while back where some guy said this was due to DRM issues, i really have no idea how but i think Sony had to re-work PSN to work without DRM. While I do know a bit about network programming, I don't see how something like DRM would affect it... maybe DRM detection? I don't know. Anyone care to enlighten me, please?

I was wondering the same thing.

Did you forget to switch to a different account before quoting yourself?

Oh wow, those two guys have the same name that I do.

And user ID number, karma, active messages number, account creation date, and sig <_<
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
2 years ago#42
ish0turfac3 posted...

Yeah sure... xbot.

You know, i've actually never bought an Xbox.. original, 360, or One. I was given one 2 years ago.. played Halo: Reach. Loved the solo campaign and then it got the red light. RIP in peace. I will probably buy one for my brother though, first time for everything. I was just wondering if the rumor that got spread held any weight but I guess not and i'm glad it doesn't... seemingly, at least.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
2 years ago#43
Walnuts have good amounts of fat, just in case anybody was wondering.

What's the point of your topic?
2 years ago#44
2 years ago#45
Lmao, you know I used to think it was Sony trolls that made this board so toxic.

Now I know it's teabags like chrish and zephir that are making this the most **** board on the site. This whole board is a cesspool.

Really at this point what can Sony fans do to you that you haven't done to yourselves already?
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
2 years ago#46
chrish909 posted...
Just in case anyone was wondering.

That would explain the more-than-usual influx of Sony Ponies.

Same as it ever was. PSN goes down or gets hacked, and they come galloping to the Xbox boards to troll.

Stay crap, Sony Fans!
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
2 years ago#47
take your fanboy pills and go to sleep
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live is running(psn is down)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived