Xbox Live is running(psn is down)

#41mizukage2Posted 11/29/2013 12:08:21 PM
vash520 posted...
mizukage2 posted...
vash520 posted...
vash520 posted...
I haven't really been upto date with the console release.. but has PSN been having problems since PS4 release? I saw a vid. a while back where some guy said this was due to DRM issues, i really have no idea how but i think Sony had to re-work PSN to work without DRM. While I do know a bit about network programming, I don't see how something like DRM would affect it... maybe DRM detection? I don't know. Anyone care to enlighten me, please?

I was wondering the same thing.

Did you forget to switch to a different account before quoting yourself?

Oh wow, those two guys have the same name that I do.

And user ID number, karma, active messages number, account creation date, and sig <_<
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#42vash520Posted 11/29/2013 12:12:39 PM
ish0turfac3 posted...

Yeah sure... xbot.

You know, i've actually never bought an Xbox.. original, 360, or One. I was given one 2 years ago.. played Halo: Reach. Loved the solo campaign and then it got the red light. RIP in peace. I will probably buy one for my brother though, first time for everything. I was just wondering if the rumor that got spread held any weight but I guess not and i'm glad it doesn't... seemingly, at least.
---
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
#43garcia_jxPosted 11/29/2013 12:22:28 PM
Walnuts have good amounts of fat, just in case anybody was wondering.

What's the point of your topic?
#44ssjgohhkuPosted 11/29/2013 12:23:12 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-live-services-return-to-operation/1100-6416402/
#45L4YER_CAKEPosted 11/29/2013 12:23:26 PM
Lmao, you know I used to think it was Sony trolls that made this board so toxic.

Now I know it's teabags like chrish and zephir that are making this the most **** board on the site. This whole board is a cesspool.

Really at this point what can Sony fans do to you that you haven't done to yourselves already?
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#46CapwnDPosted 11/29/2013 12:25:29 PM
chrish909 posted...
Just in case anyone was wondering.

That would explain the more-than-usual influx of Sony Ponies.

Same as it ever was. PSN goes down or gets hacked, and they come galloping to the Xbox boards to troll.

Stay crap, Sony Fans!
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#47leatheljPosted 11/29/2013 12:30:37 PM
take your fanboy pills and go to sleep
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.