C/D Wii U had the best launch lineup of all 3 consoles

#1sparkingconduitPosted 11/29/2013 2:18:24 PM
C

I bought a PS4 that I played for a while before the HDMI port went bad. I ended up returning it rather than having it fixed because the only game I even had fun with was Resogun. I didn't even bother with the Xbox One. The launch lineups were pitiful across the board, but at least the Wii U's was relatively diverse and could sustain you for a while.

I still think the PlayStation 4 is going to be the best system of this generation, but I can wait a year before I get another one at this rate.
#2Dev445Posted 11/29/2013 2:19:28 PM
D

I would give the XB1 that crown
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#3DamnEvilDogPosted 11/29/2013 2:20:16 PM
Off topic and marked as such.

If you do not care for the Xbox One then there is no reason for this topic to exists outside of possible trolling.
#4sparkingconduit(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2013 2:27:07 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Off topic and marked as such.

If you do not care for the Xbox One then there is no reason for this topic to exists outside of possible trolling.

I am interested in seeing what people think about all 3 consoles' launch lineups. Just because I do not particularly have any interest in the Xbox One now does not mean that will not change in the future. I am also interested in seeing if fans of a particular console can articulate good reasons why their lineup is the best. For example, I may have been too quick in dismissing the Xbox One and could learn something from fans who can explain why they like the launch lineup.

I posted this topic across all 3 systems' boards, so I'm certainly not trying to troll. In case you wanted to know why I think Wii U's was the best, it's because it had some great variety of games and there weren't too many ports. You had Scribblenauts Unlimited, New Super Mario Bros. U, and ZombiU for starters. I look at Ryse and Dead Rising 3 and see very similar games with different coats of paint. Forza is a great racer, but I'm not terribly interested in a game with a $50 season pass.
#5aray48Posted 11/29/2013 2:27:23 PM
sparkingconduit posted...
The launch lineups were pitiful across the board, but at least the Wii U's was relatively diverse and could sustain you for a while.

lol
#6richboy900Posted 11/29/2013 2:32:28 PM
Xbox one has best launch lineup, bf4, dr3, killer instinct and forza. If I bought the Xbox one I'd get all those games.