Broke my Kinect, MS want $500 for a new one

#81Keven_KoopaPosted 12/15/2013 7:12:18 AM
cpcjlc3 posted...
Keven_Koopa posted...
People will label anyone a troll who even dares commit blasphemy against the God of Microsoft here. My A button fell off my controller and I got branded as a troll when I made a topic complaining about this. I even posted pictures and my topic still got deleted for "trolling".

Ridiculous.

My guess is that people thought you were trolling because you have a history of doing so Keven. It's kinda like the boy who cried wolf. When some one trolls like you do, then brings up a legitimate issue, no one believes you.

Name one incident of which I was trolling. I was always quite serious when I'm on here. Sure, I may be the most unluckiest gamer in the world, but I am definitely not a troll and I always go out of my way to find adequate proof just so that I can't be labeled as a troll.
---
And Samus takes off the Zero Suit to reveal that Samus is indeed male, just looks female.
#82Keven_KoopaPosted 12/15/2013 7:13:32 AM
Peter7656 posted...
It's baffling me that people on this board are buying this story and really think this guys TV actually fell off his wall after 3 years of being poorly mounted, and crushed his Kinect. It's even more baffling people still believe this story when he claims they are charging him $500 to repair his Kinect.

This isn't even trolling......this......this.... this is lunacy. This board is so cluttered with garbage like this, the front page rarely has anything worth reading on it.

Do you have any proof or evidence that his wall didn't fall off and crushed his Kinect? Do you have any proof or evidence that they are not charging him $500 to repair his Kinect? I see no reason why NOT to believe him. Everything he says makes perfect sense to me.
---
And Samus takes off the Zero Suit to reveal that Samus is indeed male, just looks female.