Why don't you guys wait for NPD instead of listening to people who are linking

#1CorrikPosted 11/30/2013 1:06:44 AM
articles from sites like DUALSHOCKERS.com lmfao

Stop getting worked up over stuff that most likely isn't even true lol.
---
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik
#2AwayFromHerePosted 11/30/2013 1:10:53 AM
What are you implying exactly? A bias because of a name?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3Maximilian1994Posted 11/30/2013 1:14:17 AM
The majority of Xbox players don't really get worked up about it, it's generally the 10 or so Sony morons that jump on any link like a pack of wolves because they're already bored of their terrible games
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 11/30/2013 1:16:12 AM
Maximilian1994 posted...
The majority of Xbox players don't really get worked up about it, it's generally the 10 or so Sony morons that jump on any link like a pack of wolves because they're already bored of their terrible games

Its probably kore to correct terrible posters like you than game boredom
---
I don't conform to social convention
#5Maximilian1994Posted 11/30/2013 1:20:19 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Maximilian1994 posted...

Its probably kore to correct terrible posters like you than game boredom

Correct me how exactly?

http://wasahiro.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/mfwpeoplearebutt-hurtbecausebastianmadehisownchannel_de1a8ea305cc935d33f8aa5c94a3f718.jpg?w=584
#6IzraeilPosted 11/30/2013 1:25:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Maximilian1994Posted 11/30/2013 1:29:45 AM
Izraeil posted...
I don't understand all this arguing. Why is it so hard for people to agree on the fact that PS4 is a better, more appealing product, and will obviously be the leading console this generation.

Because, shock horror, some people might have different opinions, I for one think most if not all PlayStation exclusives are lousy which is why I don't intend to buy any PlayStation product
#8FearPotionPosted 11/30/2013 1:39:32 AM
Maximilian1994 posted...

The majority don't get worked? LoL!

On the PS3 boards there were plenty of bots claiming how the 360 had better sales using NPD numbers. But now, they don't care, because their new system just isn't popular anymore. My, my how the roles reversed.
#9Maximilian1994Posted 11/30/2013 1:46:04 AM
FearPotion posted...
Maximilian1994 posted...

The majority don't get worked? LoL!

On the PS3 boards there were plenty of bots claiming how the 360 had better sales using NPD numbers. But now, they don't care, because their new system just isn't popular anymore. My, my how the roles reversed.

even if that were true, it was probably nothing on the scale of the trash being posted by the sony fanboys in the recent months, even in the last generation, it was always the sony fanboys who would rip into other people's gaming choices ,online and in real life

I'll just leave this here:
http://thegame21x.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/sony_fanboys.jpg?w=450&h=360
#10jon davisPosted 11/30/2013 2:30:41 AM(edited)
Maximilian1994 posted...
Izraeil posted...
I don't understand all this arguing. Why is it so hard for people to agree on the fact that PS4 is a better, more appealing product, and will obviously be the leading console this generation.

Because, shock horror, some people might have different opinions, I for one think most if not all PlayStation exclusives are lousy which is why I don't intend to buy any PlayStation product

Not one single PS exclusive appeals to you? Then your not a gamer, something tells me you just let brand loyalty blind you to what the Playstation systems offer.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.