Next gen games are getting bad reviews. The cause?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Next gen games are getting bad reviews. The cause?
3 years ago#1
Too rushed?
Unlucky?
Maybe this happened last gen, but I don't remember?

Fifa, injustice and resogun are the only games not getting bad scores. Why?
MMMMMWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMWWMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMMWWMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWMWM
3 years ago#2
and battlefield

and forza

and nb2k14

and assassins creed

and dr3

and killzone

shall i go on?
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
3 years ago#3
What would you consider to be a bad review score? Because plenty of launch games have gotten good reviews.
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
3 years ago#4
@ slowdog76

Yeah I forgot battlefield

But Killzone and DR3 both got bad reviews. And Nba/ac4 only did okay
MMMMMWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMWWMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMMWWMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWMWM
3 years ago#5
CuteButtShy posted...
@ slowdog76

Yeah I forgot battlefield

But Killzone and DR3 both got bad reviews. And Nba/ac4 only did okay

good god. what planet do you live on?
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
3 years ago#6
Joey2cool posted...
What would you consider to be a bad review score?

7 point grading scale
3 years ago#7
6/10 and up is above-average, unless you're incapable of understanding basic percentages.

edit: I don't acknowledge stuff like "5.1/10" because it's completely moronic, IGN.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
3 years ago#8
TheCyborgNinja posted...
6/10 and up is above-average, unless you're incapable of understanding basic percentages.

If this were true half of games would fall above 5/10 and half would fall below it. In reality probably only ~10% percent of games actually get scores that bad.
3 years ago#9
CuteButtShy posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

If this were true half of games would fall above 5/10 and half would fall below it. In reality probably only ~10% percent of games actually get scores that bad.

Which proves my opinion that reviews are stupid, and people need to make up their own minds with their own money.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
3 years ago#10
CuteButtShy posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

Lol.
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Next gen games are getting bad reviews. The cause?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived