Next gen games are getting bad reviews. The cause?

#1CuteButtShyPosted 11/30/2013 2:28:19 AM
Too rushed?
Unlucky?
Maybe this happened last gen, but I don't remember?

Fifa, injustice and resogun are the only games not getting bad scores. Why?
---
MMMMMWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMWWMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMMWWMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWMWM
#2slowdog76Posted 11/30/2013 2:29:34 AM
and battlefield

and forza

and nb2k14

and assassins creed

and dr3

and killzone

shall i go on?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#3Joey2coolPosted 11/30/2013 2:33:34 AM
What would you consider to be a bad review score? Because plenty of launch games have gotten good reviews.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#4CuteButtShy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 2:37:25 AM
@ slowdog76

Yeah I forgot battlefield

But Killzone and DR3 both got bad reviews. And Nba/ac4 only did okay
---
MMMMMWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMWWMMMMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMMWWMM MMMMMWWWWWWWMMMMMWWWM MMMMMWWWMWM
#5slowdog76Posted 11/30/2013 2:38:34 AM
CuteButtShy posted...
@ slowdog76

Yeah I forgot battlefield

But Killzone and DR3 both got bad reviews. And Nba/ac4 only did okay

good god. what planet do you live on?
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#6CuteButtShy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 2:38:36 AM
Joey2cool posted...
What would you consider to be a bad review score?

7 point grading scale
---
#7TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/30/2013 2:40:53 AM(edited)
6/10 and up is above-average, unless you're incapable of understanding basic percentages.

edit: I don't acknowledge stuff like "5.1/10" because it's completely moronic, IGN.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#8CuteButtShy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2013 2:48:36 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
6/10 and up is above-average, unless you're incapable of understanding basic percentages.

If this were true half of games would fall above 5/10 and half would fall below it. In reality probably only ~10% percent of games actually get scores that bad.
---
#9TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/30/2013 2:50:00 AM
CuteButtShy posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

If this were true half of games would fall above 5/10 and half would fall below it. In reality probably only ~10% percent of games actually get scores that bad.

Which proves my opinion that reviews are stupid, and people need to make up their own minds with their own money.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#10Joey2coolPosted 11/30/2013 2:52:12 AM
CuteButtShy posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

Lol.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012