Same for me.

Lol at original Xbox >>>>>>> PS2
---
Pokemon Y FC: 3609-1106-5751
#62Mindwipe77Posted 12/16/2013 11:26:20 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
The mere fact that there are more PS4 votes than Xbox One votes goes to show how many Ponies are on this board.

And please, don't get started with the whole "WELH IT MEANZ DAT PEEPLES LIKE PAYSTATUN MORE, HURP DERP".

I love Xbox!

I'm an XBOT.

likewise
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#63nickr2d2Posted 12/16/2013 11:27:25 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
The mere fact that there are more PS4 votes than Xbox One votes goes to show how many Ponies are on this board.

And please, don't get started with the whole "WELH IT MEANZ DAT PEEPLES LIKE PAYSTATUN MORE, HURP DERP".

I love Xbox!

I'm a Bannana.

likewise

---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#64aszsithPosted 12/16/2013 11:45:36 AM
Should have additional options for BOTH and NEITHER to cover the spectrum. As it is basically pits sides against one another....again.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#65ssjgohhkuPosted 12/16/2013 12:09:53 PM
Ps4 all the way.
#66Chunker_ButtPosted 12/16/2013 1:12:54 PM
flamesaber111 posted...
Turbokk posted...
Chunker_Butt posted...
For me:
Xbox >>>>>>> PS2
X360 >>> PS3
Xbone << PS4

Same for me.

PS2 has a better library. That's all it has. Xbox has a much better controller (debatable for some I'll admit, but clear-cut for me).

It has much more grunt under the hood. Read pretty much any multiplat review and you'll see the reviewer say "of the three versions, the Xbox version is the one to get as it has better graphics and smoother framerate".

It has custom soundtrack capability and a large harddrive straight out of the box. It also supports four controllers naturally without the need to purchase a horrible multi-tap.

Those are the main reasons I think Xbox >>>>>> PS2.

On the flipside, the only reasons people have ever given me for preferring PS2 to Xbox is nostalgia (they started gaming on PS2 first and it therefore became the fave console by default) and the PS2's library (which I'll readily admit is a great library, particularly with respect to fighting games).

I love my PS2 for its PS2 exclusives, but I think the Xbox is definitely the superior machine. But I'm definitely keen to hear anyone's reasons as to why the PS2 is better.
---
"No one should take themselves so seriously" - Blink 182
"No matter where I roam, every single soul is a poem" - MF
#67ZeroCool000111Posted 12/16/2013 2:25:35 PM
both
---
PSN (PS3,PS4,Vita): GrimReaper4383 - 360,Xbox One: CMaggotbone
The Simpsons Tapped Out: JasonVoorhees987
#68flamesaber111Posted 12/16/2013 7:02:48 PM
Chunker_Butt posted...
flamesaber111 posted...
Turbokk posted...
Chunker_Butt posted...
For me:
Xbox >>>>>>> PS2
X360 >>> PS3
Xbone << PS4

Same for me.

PS2 has a better library. That's all it has. Xbox has a much better controller (debatable for some I'll admit, but clear-cut for me).

It has much more grunt under the hood. Read pretty much any multiplat review and you'll see the reviewer say "of the three versions, the Xbox version is the one to get as it has better graphics and smoother framerate".

It has custom soundtrack capability and a large harddrive straight out of the box. It also supports four controllers naturally without the need to purchase a horrible multi-tap.

Those are the main reasons I think Xbox >>>>>> PS2.

On the flipside, the only reasons people have ever given me for preferring PS2 to Xbox is nostalgia (they started gaming on PS2 first and it therefore became the fave console by default) and the PS2's library (which I'll readily admit is a great library, particularly with respect to fighting games).

I love my PS2 for its PS2 exclusives, but I think the Xbox is definitely the superior machine. But I'm definitely keen to hear anyone's reasons as to why the PS2 is better.

Honestly, my only reason is for the library. The power, which I believe was even less than the Gamecube, doesn't really matter to me. PS2 had games that I'll never forget.

That's the main reason I got a PS3 and am getting a PS4 as well. Sony consoles haven't disappointed me yet and I have no reason to believe they will this time around. The extra power, which will didn't really help the PS3 but probably will help the PS4, is just a bonus.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 3609-1106-5751
#69fakefire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2013 7:29:37 PM
xbox one ps4 poll
#70Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/17/2013 7:31:13 PM
Chunker_Butt posted...
Xbox has a much better controller (debatable for some I'll admit, but clear-cut for me).

The original xbox controller that came out with early xbox ones was the clunkiest controller ever
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180