xbox one ps4 poll

#71Chunker_ButtPosted 12/17/2013 8:15:51 PM(edited)
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Chunker_Butt posted...
Xbox has a much better controller (debatable for some I'll admit, but clear-cut for me).

The original xbox controller that came out with early xbox ones was the clunkiest controller ever

Yep, the duke controller is indeed unwieldy. That's why most Xbox gamers use the Type-S instead. The Type-S is a beautiful controller, infinitely more comfortable and responsive than the PS2 dual-shock...at least in my experienced opinion.
---
"No one should take themselves so seriously" - Blink 182
"No matter where I roam, every single soul is a poem" - MF
#72SupaflyGibsonPosted 12/17/2013 8:17:16 PM
The poll must be about which fanbase is worse.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#73CloneTheHeroPosted 12/17/2013 8:29:47 PM
SerJake posted...
Both. PS4 for hardware. XBONE for games.

LOL!
---
Currently Playing: Uncharted 3, Sonic Adventure 2, Wipeout HD
On Queue: Shenmue, Project Justice, MDK2
#74RaRitsujunPosted 12/17/2013 9:04:13 PM
Xbone720p'd.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 39 PSN Platinums - Level 24 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#75fakefire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2013 6:32:56 PM
xbox one ps4 poll
#76JusticeSwordPosted 12/19/2013 8:01:31 PM
Whoever said the ps2s library "Thats all it has" erm yeah, the ps2 console had one of the best VG libraries ever, if your comparing controller preference (which on xbox original was internationally slammed) to the ps2s MASSIVE amount of games then you should think about quitting gaming, its like choosing s slightly younger, less interesting girl, over a smoking hot woman who knows all the tricks to get you off.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#77Chunker_ButtPosted 12/19/2013 8:28:49 PM
JusticeSword posted...
Whoever said the ps2s library "Thats all it has" erm yeah, the ps2 console had one of the best VG libraries ever, if your comparing controller preference (which on xbox original was internationally slammed) to the ps2s MASSIVE amount of games then you should think about quitting gaming, its like choosing s slightly younger, less interesting girl, over a smoking hot woman who knows all the tricks to get you off.

You own all the games in the PS2's library?! Awesome for you! Your profile says you only own 3 PS2 games...but I assume you own a couple thousand more you haven't listed heh?

I own all of my multiplats on the Xbox because the Xbox is simply a better machine on a game-for-game basis. I was trying to see if anyone had any reasons as to why the PS2 may be the best on a game-for-game basis, but apparently there are no aspects in which this is the case.

I agree (in fact I was the first to say it) that the PS2 does have a very good library and that's why I own one.

I simply asked honestly and innocently for answers as to why people prefer the PS2 over the Xbox, to see if anyone gives any reason other than the library.

I own and enjoy gaming on both consoles. However, it's always honestly baffled me that the PS2 with its crappy memory cards it's terribly shaped and placed analog sticks, it's lack of custom soundtrack functionality, its lack of network functionality (not relevant anymore but may as well mention it anyway) and it's inferior graphics and framerates is so popular. I also mentioned that the controller preference is open to debate (but my personal preference is heavily, HEAVILY slanted towards the Xbox Type-S controller over the PS2 dual shock).

As it turns out, it really is just for the games. Nobody actually has anything to say in support of the console itself. That's cool. I just wanted to know if there is something about my PS2 I was missing. Turns out...there isn't.

I'm already slowly building my PS2 exclusive library (although a lot of PS2 exclusives such as Final Fantasy, etc hold absolutely zero interest to me).

I'll stop short of telling you that you should consider quitting gaming yourself. With a whopping 13 titles listed in your collection it appears that you already have. (Sorry that last sentence is inflammatory I know, but I couldn't help pointing out the irony of someone telling me that I should consider getting out of gaming because I don't appreciate the PS2's library...when my profile shows 5 times as many PS2 games as their's does and more than 37 times the number of games overall).
---
"No one should take themselves so seriously" - Blink 182
"No matter where I roam, every single soul is a poem" - MF
#78BushidoEffect3Posted 12/20/2013 6:05:44 AM
Antonio Station 4.

http://i.imgur.com/wgMRYW3.jpg
---
Ooouooo hoohuuu! http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, http://i.minus.com/iuc4Y8fSH7uzI.gif,
http://youtu.be/jhTaQizF4z4
#79QT31416Posted 12/20/2013 6:48:01 AM
Both.

Cya chumps
---
Ps4 - XboxOne - WiiU
i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 780 | Vengeance 16gb | Crucial M4 256GB SSD | WD Caviar Black 1TB | Sabertooth Z77
#80Joey-ZazaPosted 12/20/2013 7:11:43 AM
xbox one ps4 poll
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-