#92fakefire(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 2:19:15 PM
xbox one ps4 poll
#93Cactuar512Posted 12/30/2013 2:30:56 PM
Chunker_Butt posted...
For me:
Xbox >>>>>>> PS2
X360 >>> PS3
Xbone << PS4

I can understand liking the 360 more than the PS3, but the Xbox was nothing compared to the PS2 and I owned an Xbox for most of that generation.
---
Fallout 2>NV>1>3>Every other Fallout game. Don't agree? I don't care.
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
#94SythisTaruPosted 12/30/2013 2:32:00 PM
Cactuar512 posted...
Chunker_Butt posted...
For me:
Xbox >>>>>>> PS2
X360 >>> PS3
Xbone << PS4

I can understand liking the 360 more than the PS3, but the Xbox was nothing compared to the PS2 and I owned an Xbox for most of that generation.

Jade Empire was the best game ever made. (I know it's on PC now, but that happened a year or two after).
#95Chunker_ButtPosted 12/30/2013 4:26:41 PM(edited)
Cactuar512 posted...
Chunker_Butt posted...
For me:
Xbox >>>>>>> PS2
X360 >>> PS3
Xbone << PS4

What's not to understand? Xbox has better graphics, smoother framerates, custom soundtracks, 4 player support, net capability, integrated harddrive out of the box, the best versions of pretty much every multiplat ever released (which is a lot of games), some very nice exclusives and an infinitely better controller (in the Type-S, not the original Duke) versus the PS2's dual shock. Admittedly the controller point is down to personal preference, however I fail to see how anyone could rate the almost unusable, convex-tipped analog sticks of the dual shock over the concave tipped nicely located and much more maneuverable ones on the Type S.

The PS2 on the other hand has a very large library of less visually impressive games, many of which are admittedly gems (such as the fighting game anthologies which is why I myself own a PS2), but many more of which are complete shovelware. (I have 318 original Xbox games, with many more still on my wish list, so unless you really truly need more than about 500 or so quality games or 1000+ anything games, I don't see the point of PS2 having a bigger library, considering a large percentage of that massive library is not worth your gaming time).

And yet despite all of this, the PS2 is far and away the more popular machine?!! That to me is something that's much harder to understand.

But it's all down to personal preference and I'm not having a go at you or your preferences. I just don't see how you and the majority of gamers keep saying the PS2 is the better machine.

And before TC or anyone else says it...PS4 vs Xbone poll. I know, I know.
---
"No one should take themselves so seriously" - Blink 182
"No matter where I roam, every single soul is a poem" - MF
#96BushidoEffect3Posted 12/30/2013 5:07:31 PM
LOL no. Delusional kid. PS2 is still the best console.
---
http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, http://i.minus.com/iuc4Y8fSH7uzI.gif,
My awkward wife...http://youtu.be/LAGLKhAaBqY
#97skermacPosted 12/30/2013 5:11:25 PM
Not enough options Poll=Fail!
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#98Chunker_ButtPosted 12/30/2013 7:13:56 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
LOL no. Delusional kid. PS2 is still the best console.
And the reasons for calling PS2 the best are...um...apparently nothing? You give no reason. I'm assuming it must because, like everyone else, you don't actually have any valid reasons.

I have a PS2 myself and I've played the thing quite a bit. As much as I love the thing, it's simply an inferior machine and unlike you I've actually listed multiple reasons why I've arrived at that decision. Sounds to me like you're possibly the deluded one. I'm openly inviting you to list your reasons for preferring the PS2.

I don't need to stoop to the level of calling you a "kid" (because that would actually do more to prove the name-callers juvenile tendencies than those of the recipient). And also I didn't contribute anything towards the creation of either the PS2 or the Xbox so it would be stupid if I actually cared which one you personally prefer as it's not like I can take credit for creating either machine. I'm just constantly searching for some reasons behind the general public's zombie-like declaration of PS2's superiority beyond "PS2 has lots of games"...especially given the fact that most people who say that own less than 500 PS2 games anyway!
---
"No one should take themselves so seriously" - Blink 182
"No matter where I roam, every single soul is a poem" - MF
#99fakefire(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2014 4:52:13 PM
xbox one ps4 poll
#100OandA_PestPosted 1/1/2014 4:53:50 PM(edited)
Please stop with these stupid polls.

Edit: Also, stop bumping this topic.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8