When Titanfall releases

#101quigonzelPosted 12/1/2013 5:54:59 PM
dnmt posted...
quigonzel posted...
dnmt posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
The "will get on pc" jab is centuries old. No one plays on pc anymore and ...we haven't seen the 360 version. Who wants the last gen version of anything?

Thing is, when the Xbone version runs at 720p that's kind of last gen too, isn't it? 1080p has been the standard for a while. And plenty of people still play on PC or Steam wouldn't be such a huge hit.

Hmmm....

60 FPS at 720p versus 30 FPS at 1080p?

Tough call to make.

However, it's idiotic to assume that all Xbox One games for the rest of its lifespan will be strictly 720p.

Excuse me? My PC is going to run Titanfall at 1080p and 100 FPS to boot. And it is safe to assume that most games for Xbone will be 720p because every future game that we know of has been confirmed to run at that resolution- and games will only become more demanding, not less. Combine that with being hard to develop for and when.. things aren't looking so bright.

Remind me to have you show me your flux capacitor some time.
#102Cactuar512Posted 12/1/2013 7:49:09 PM
bridog346 posted...
I still love the hypocrisy of people saying how great this looked and then when it was announced it's not coming to the ps4 (well the first one anyway) they all started saying it's not going to be that great or pc is going to be the better version, in which ps4 still wouldn't be in the equation anyway so why would it matter then

...It will better on PC regardless. It's not hypocrisy; it's the truth.
---
PSN: Fredfredburger51
GameFAQs, where everyone trolls everyone
#103garcia_jxPosted 12/1/2013 8:52:14 PM
Xbox One entry price plus the game cost 600 ish

PC's entry price plus the game cost 2000 ish.
#104SupaShigPosted 12/1/2013 9:06:56 PM
BlackDesperado posted...
I do not believe the people touting it's on pc will get it for pc

You want this thread to stay respectful but you come in here opening with that? Of course these people are getting it on PC (myself included) Its a freaking FPS. FPS are better on PC and thats a plain fact. You may prefer a controller but it doesn't change the fact that mouse and keyboard are hands down the most precise. I would never dream of getting a multi plat FPS on a console.

Will I get halo on a console? Hell yes its a great series and its exclusive. But if it came to PC, bet your *** I'd get it there.
#105SupaShigPosted 12/1/2013 9:09:09 PM
garcia_jx posted...

Or, you know, own a PC beforehand.

Thats like saying you need to pay $1200+ for a refrigerator if you buy milk. Some people already have a decent PC that they just upgrade every couple of years. Not like a console where you need to buy it for one game.
#106teehee23Posted 12/1/2013 9:09:40 PM
Cactuar512 posted...
bridog346 posted...
I still love the hypocrisy of people saying how great this looked and then when it was announced it's not coming to the ps4 (well the first one anyway) they all started saying it's not going to be that great or pc is going to be the better version, in which ps4 still wouldn't be in the equation anyway so why would it matter then

...It will better on PC regardless. It's not hypocrisy; it's the truth.

Wrong.
Some pc's may run Titanfall at a higher rez but it will be bestest on Xbox #1 because XBL makes all the difference for a dedicated gaming community.
Xbox #1 and Xbox360= The Titanfall.
PC= Titanfall lite.

You're welcome.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful.
Our duty and destiny: to help make the world a better place. Amen.
#107garcia_jxPosted 12/1/2013 9:48:39 PM
SupaShig posted...
garcia_jx posted...

Thats like saying you need to pay $1200+ for a refrigerator if you buy milk. Some people already have a decent PC that they just upgrade every couple of years. Not like a console where you need to buy it for one game.

I was going to build a gaming PC, but then I saw this:

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/video-card/
#108Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/1/2013 9:54:46 PM(edited)
garcia_jx posted...
SupaShig posted...
garcia_jx posted...

Go for the 7790, it's around 99 bucks and its what in the Xbone.. There you go

cpu is around 99 bucks, you can build the Xbone equivalent for like $400
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#109James_4ortPosted 12/1/2013 10:05:13 PM
I think when titianfall 2 sells on PS4, no one will even remember what an Xbox one is.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#110garcia_jxPosted 12/2/2013 12:39:35 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
garcia_jx posted...
SupaShig posted...
garcia_jx posted...

Go for the 7790, it's around 99 bucks and its what in the Xbone.. There you go

cpu is around 99 bucks, you can build the Xbone equivalent for like $400

What brand or model? I see that there is Asus and gtx and gigabyte and too many things that confuse me. I do know one thing though: for cpu, stick with Intel..right?