Are $ 500 really a lot for the average users here?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are $ 500 really a lot for the average users here?
1 year ago#1
I have read lots of post complaining about the price ! If that so this people should find another hobby gaming is expensive!
1 year ago#2
Mmm I think it's the fact that it's $100 more for a less powerful machine that bothers most.
---
3DS FC: 2492-5002-7721
1 year ago#3
tofato posted...
I have read lots of post complaining about the price ! If that so this people should find another hobby gaming is expensive!

$500 is nothing for a console, I paid $3500 for my alienware laptop. $500 is pocket change in comparison.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
1 year ago#4
ShinyToyPaladin posted...
Mmm I think it's the fact that it's $100 more for a less powerful machine that bothers most.

You always have the option of not buying if you don't like what they offer.
1 year ago#5
Yes, like grammar is too hard for you.
1 year ago#6
skermac posted...
tofato posted...

$500 is nothing for a console, I paid $3500 for my alienware laptop. $500 is pocket change in comparison.

Yeah that's what I mean, I can't imagine this people what would they when buying a house or a car.
1 year ago#7
about 1 day of work, though i have always bought a console and build a pc to keep up with the times.
1 year ago#8
Talinthis2 posted...
about 1 day of work, though i have always bought a console and build a pc to keep up with the times.

I make 500 in half a day , I bet there are people that can make it in 1 minute, and complaining cuz the competitors are 100 cheaper for me is just ridiculous. By the way I have a ps4 too.
1 year ago#9
If people think gaming is expensive I hope they never get into any other activities. Hell a DAY trip to the range with 2-3 friends means about 5-600 rounds of ammo at .50$ a round plus range fees.
1 year ago#10
its not the price its the hassle, i'm not about to gamble 500$ to play the mail game, wait until its built properly.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are $ 500 really a lot for the average users here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived