Anyone have both XB1/PS4?? Did Sony have an advantage coming out a week early?

#21sweetbloodsPosted 11/30/2013 11:47:08 PM
Samuel 025 posted...
sweetbloods posted...

I wish game developers knew that graphics don't make the game. I think what ever the next elder scrolls game (not the online) or Fallout 4 (I am really hoping the rumors are true) will be the first game of this new gen to really show off these consoles power, you know...if they bugs don't delete you save file first.

Shh...Nintendo will kill you in your sleep if you talk about that.

I actually didn't have a single game-crashing bug in my initial runthrough for New Vegas or Skyrim. The crashes/freezes/bugs didn't happen until my save file became huge from over 200 hours of playing on it. With games that large, bugs are just going to happen. So many lines of code...the horror. The horror.

Nintendo should just surprise everyone next-next-gen and come out with the "Wii Win" and it includes some crazy powerful CPU/GPU/RAM combo that outperforms even the most up-to-date PCs at the time. Just because.

Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, all got the save corrupting bug when my dad played. Twice in Oblivion and twice in Fallout 3. My dad use to joke that these games were so good that they had to be played twice. Lol.

Honesty, I can't imagine a Mario Party game with all that power.
---
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
#22Samuel 025Posted 11/30/2013 11:50:40 PM
sweetbloods posted...
Samuel 025 posted...
sweetbloods posted...

I wish game developers knew that graphics don't make the game. I think what ever the next elder scrolls game (not the online) or Fallout 4 (I am really hoping the rumors are true) will be the first game of this new gen to really show off these consoles power, you know...if they bugs don't delete you save file first.

I actually didn't have a single game-crashing bug in my initial runthrough for New Vegas or Skyrim. The crashes/freezes/bugs didn't happen until my save file became huge from over 200 hours of playing on it. With games that large, bugs are just going to happen. So many lines of code...the horror. The horror.

Nintendo should just surprise everyone next-next-gen and come out with the "Wii Win" and it includes some crazy powerful CPU/GPU/RAM combo that outperforms even the most up-to-date PCs at the time. Just because.

Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, all got the save corrupting bug when my dad played. Twice in Oblivion and twice in Fallout 3. My dad use to joke that these games were so good that they had to be played twice. Lol.

Wow, that really sucks. I'm sorry that happened. I've never had it happen to me. I guess I should just count myself lucky. But hey, at least they were worth playing more than once, lol.

Don't even bring up Mario Party. That is the friendship destroyer of my childhood.
---
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
#23sweetbloodsPosted 11/30/2013 11:51:33 PM
Samuel 025 posted...
sweetbloods posted...
Samuel 025 posted...
sweetbloods posted...

Wow, that really sucks. I'm sorry that happened. I've never had it happen to me. I guess I should just count myself lucky. But hey, at least they were worth playing more than once, lol.

Don't even bring up Mario Party. That is the friendship destroyer of my childhood.

No Mario Kart was.
---
#24garcia_jxPosted 11/30/2013 11:53:52 PM
The games out right now might not be able to push the One's limits but how many were able to do that with the Xbox 360 in the first few years. Give the games some time and they will get better and these consoles will show their gaming power. Oh and also, I am pretty sure the Sony would tell you to get the best experience with the PS4, you will need a Sony Tv, Sony hard drive (you know an extra one) and a Sony sound system. Lol

You see...that's the thing that worries me. The launch games already look better on the ps4, not similar nor on par with the Xbox One, but noticeably better. I can only imagine, as time goes on, the gap will remain the same or even increase between ps4 and Xbox One. I don't want the Xbox One to sacrifice content in games to achieve 1080p.
#25sweetbloodsPosted 11/30/2013 11:58:19 PM
garcia_jx posted...
The games out right now might not be able to push the One's limits but how many were able to do that with the Xbox 360 in the first few years. Give the games some time and they will get better and these consoles will show their gaming power. Oh and also, I am pretty sure the Sony would tell you to get the best experience with the PS4, you will need a Sony Tv, Sony hard drive (you know an extra one) and a Sony sound system. Lol

You see...that's the thing that worries me. The launch games already look better on the ps4, not similar nor on par with the Xbox One, but noticeably better. I can only imagine, as time goes on, the gap will remain the same or even increase between ps4 and Xbox One. I don't want the Xbox One to sacrifice content in games to achieve 1080p.

I haven't been able to see a difference with the two consoles when it comes to that. The only thing I have notice is that Cod on one console looks darker then the other. Idk it that what 1080p does but if it is, I am fine with what Xbox One is currently at now.
---