What exactly is cloud technology?

#101MCC1701Posted 12/2/2013 11:13:59 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
Lemon......Did you Ctrl+F and search Cloud?

I did and got all the info you were asking about.....now it's your turn to learn. Go back and do, don't just glance and then expect me to parrot talk you through it.

I actually did that with that article and "drivatar" just to be sure I didn't miss anything. So far the only thing I've seen is that data from your race is uploaded to the servers to be collected and then used. I still don't see how that impacts your personal drivatar or how that impacts the AI currently in the game(unless they updated it since launch to reflect the data the collected, in which case there should be an article or statement about it somewhere.

If you don't mind me asking, to speed things along, what is your understanding of the process of creating your own personal drivatar and how does it interact with the cloud?
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#102FriedLemonPosted 12/2/2013 11:20:08 PM
MCC1701 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
Lemon......Did you Ctrl+F and search Cloud?

I did and got all the info you were asking about.....now it's your turn to learn. Go back and do, don't just glance and then expect me to parrot talk you through it.

I actually did that with that article and "drivatar" just to be sure I didn't miss anything. So far the only thing I've seen is that data from your race is uploaded to the servers to be collected and then used. I still don't see how that impacts your personal drivatar or how that impacts the AI currently in the game(unless they updated it since launch to reflect the data the collected, in which case there should be an article or statement about it somewhere.

If you don't mind me asking, to speed things along, what is your understanding of the process of creating your own personal drivatar and how does it interact with the cloud?

That's pretty much what I got out of it as well, still see nothing of significance that would differentiate it that much from Tekken Ghosts.