Microsoft will Definitely sell more consoles....

#1Ken_LowPosted 12/1/2013 12:49:15 AM
This year at least.....I work in electronics at Walmart and Microsoft sends 22 Xbox Ones at a time We sell all within 24 hours.....we haven't had a shipment of PS4s since release
#2_NoAmnestyEver_Posted 12/1/2013 12:49:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 12:53:47 AM
Positive news for topic of board = Shilling
Negative news for topic of board = FACT

AH, regular trolls. You lil fellers are so cute.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#4ManInGorillaSutPosted 12/1/2013 1:03:10 AM
Its amazing how many people work at department and electronic stores once sales become an important topic...
---
Give me Banana!
#5MCC1701Posted 12/1/2013 1:08:59 AM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
Its amazing how many people work at department and electronic stores once sales become an important topic...

This. I honestly don't know how someone can think that the PS4 won't outsell the Xbone this year given that they may have already(MS has given vague numbers) and the PS4 is poised to do well overseas.

After that, who knows, but there is less than a month left in the year now.
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#6lax_plyrPosted 12/1/2013 1:10:10 AM

Maybe it's because their job is relevant to the discussion and they decide to bring it up?
#7WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 1:14:07 AM
MCC1701 posted...

This. I honestly don't know how someone can think that the PS4 won't outsell the Xbone this year given that they may have already(MS has given vague numbers) and the PS4 is poised to do well overseas.

What I don't see is how it matters. 360 outsold PS3 for the majority of 7+ years....and what did that prove? Nothing.

Both of them are selling well, and better than their previous consoles. All I see is win for both.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#8m0ney78Posted 12/1/2013 1:15:48 AM
Ken_Low posted...
This year at least.....I work in electronics at Walmart and Microsoft sends 22 Xbox Ones at a time We sell all within 24 hours.....we haven't had a shipment of PS4s since release

one store in one city with numbers up to 22 per day. With all this information you have concluded facts that Microsoft will win nationwide eh? Something tells me, you are not the brightest in your family
#9MCC1701Posted 12/1/2013 1:18:18 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
MCC1701 posted...

What I don't see is how it matters. 360 outsold PS3 for the majority of 7+ years....and what did that prove? Nothing.

Both of them are selling well, and better than their previous consoles. All I see is win for both.

Slight correction, the PS3 outsold the 360 worldwide fairly quickly, the US was a struggle. This was primarily due to the fact that a replaced unit counted as a "shipped unit" which is used often in sales figures. This inflated the sales of the 360, though no one knows exactly how much and given that was last gen arguing about it is a waste of time best left to fanboys and trolls.
---
36: Ancient
Awarded to users with at least 2000 Karma.
#10ArtOfWARx718Posted 12/1/2013 1:49:53 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
Positive news for topic of board = Shilling
Negative news for topic of board = FACT

AH, regular trolls. You lil fellers are so cute.

THIS^....but im not surprised especially since sony fanboys have nothing better to do after beating knack and killzone...''greatness awaits'' and wait and waits.... *turns on XB1 and starts playing KI*