Microsoft will Definitely sell more consoles....

#11WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 12:52:48 AM
ArtOfWARx718 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
Positive news for topic of board = Shilling
Negative news for topic of board = FACT

AH, regular trolls. You lil fellers are so cute.

THIS^....but im not surprised especially since sony fanboys have nothing better to do after beating knack and killzone...''greatness awaits'' and wait and waits.... *turns on XB1 and starts playing KI*

A friend of mine, that I also play GTA Online with on 360, got his PS4 and a day later he was back on GTA with me going "Ehhhh, it's pretty...." lol.

and he is a hardcore sony guy and was massively hyped for Killzone, being it;s oe of his favorite franchises. Or I guess was now. lol
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#12JonnyBigBossPosted 12/1/2013 1:56:03 AM
ArtOfWARx718 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

THIS^....but im not surprised especially since sony fanboys have nothing better to do after beating knack and killzone...''greatness awaits'' and wait and waits.... *turns on XB1 and starts playing KI*

You get it. Smart man.
---
Xbox Live: MrJonnyBigBoss
Steam, PSN, & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss
#13RebelGameMasterPosted 12/1/2013 2:04:35 AM
So, when it comes to threads about who is selling more then everyone works minimum wage at a department store. And can attest to any facts.

But when it comes to talking about the "Is $500 really that much for a console?" Thread, then everyone is making 100k a year.

Oh you guys.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#14dizzlehellPosted 12/1/2013 2:08:42 AM
Ken_Low posted...
This year at least.....I work in electronics at Walmart and Microsoft sends 22 Xbox Ones at a time We sell all within 24 hours.....we haven't had a shipment of PS4s since release

LOL...
#15BirgitteSilverPosted 12/1/2013 4:36:54 AM
ArtOfWARx718 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

While you are playing KI PS4 players can go play the superior Injustice game.

But hey, keep telling yourself that because it's exclusive it's somehow "better".
#16WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 4:43:01 AM
BirgitteSilver posted...
ArtOfWARx718 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

But hey, keep telling yourself that because it's exclusive it's somehow "better".

You mean that mediocre DC fighting game that is on prettymuch everything and has been for more than a year? Mmmkay.

Pssst.....Mortal Kombat was better
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#17ScreamingMidgetPosted 12/1/2013 4:44:31 AM
BirgitteSilver posted...
ArtOfWARx718 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

To be fair, Injustice is just as crap as KI, but the PS4 is getting GGXrd.

Also, do people here believe that the launch lineup is the final lineup the PS4 will have in 7 years? What the hell? Sony has always had the much superior exclusives and you know that this will not change.
#18Troika19Posted 12/1/2013 6:45:18 AM
I'm the head of a massive chain of stores and I can tell you all that the PS4 is outselling the One at a rate of 1000/1.

True story.
---
The cloud is angry and demands a sacrifice.
#19billsfanno1Posted 12/1/2013 7:22:20 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
MCC1701 posted...
ManInGorillaSut posted...
Its amazing how many people work at department and electronic stores once sales become an important topic...

This. I honestly don't know how someone can think that the PS4 won't outsell the Xbone this year given that they may have already(MS has given vague numbers) and the PS4 is poised to do well overseas.

After that, who knows, but there is less than a month left in the year now.

What I don't see is how it matters. 360 outsold PS3 for the majority of 7+ years....and what did that prove? Nothing.

Both of them are selling well, and better than their previous consoles. All I see is win for both.

The main reason it matters is that Sony fanboys have trolled this forum for months talking about PS4 outselling X1 anywhere from 2:1 to 5:1 at launch. They completely ignored the logic that companies can't sell more than they can produce. So now it appears X1 is outproducing, and thus outselling, PS4 and it thoroughly exposes their idiocy. Anyone who has invested an ounce of trust into these fools must realize now they were sorely misled.
#20RawringAirPosted 12/1/2013 7:23:29 AM
this topic has to be true cause nobody would lie about working at walmart
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox