Apparently the XB1 having lower sales than Ps4 means it's doing poorly.

#1Jedi454Posted 12/1/2013 3:08:29 AM
According to professional GameFAQs members, the XB1 is doing poorly because it's sales are lower than Ps4's and if it continues to do badly, it will drop in price.

How can people be such fools?
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#2dnmtPosted 12/1/2013 3:11:12 AM
But.. that's exactly right. The PS4 is on track to outsell the Xbone 3:1 and that's without counting Japan.
#3Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 3:14:36 AM
dnmt posted...
But.. that's exactly right. The PS4 is on track to outsell the Xbone 3:1 and that's without counting Japan.

So you are saying if the Ps4 sells 90 million units in it's lifetime, XB1 is set out to sell 30 million? I don't believe that.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#4WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 3:14:50 AM
WE GOT ONE!!!!

::riiiiiiiiiiing::
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#5AlxT91Posted 12/1/2013 3:15:21 AM
*handwave*

This is not the circular logic you are looking for.
---
Desktop w/2gb Radeon HD 7870~ 3.6x8GHz AMD FX-8150 (OCd to 4.5GHz)~ 16gb DDR3 ram @1866~ 23.6 ASUS 1080p Monitor
#6dnmtPosted 12/1/2013 3:20:36 AM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
dnmt posted...

So you are saying if the Ps4 sells 90 million units in it's lifetime, XB1 is set out to sell 30 million? I don't believe that.

The PS2 and original Xbone were even more skewed than that and with the way things are going right now it seems more and more likely to happen again.
#7Jiggy101011Posted 12/1/2013 3:25:38 AM
Because most fanboys dont understand how companies work. Microsoft and Sony arent trying to outdo their competitor, they are wanting to beat their own respective numbers from their previous console. Thats how sales work, you want to sell the same + whatever margin of profit they decide as a company.

Right now the Xbox Ones launch outdid the 360s launch numbers, and i do believe the same is for PS4 conpared to PS3. Which in both companies sides is where they wanted to be. You dont want to have a worse launch than your previous console.

The problem Sony faces is Microsoft gained so much of the market when you compare PS2 sales to PS3, that Sony needs to find a way to try and not lose even more marketshare and gain back what they lost.

Console wars are just there so people like that dmnt guy/girl can justify acting like a fool.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#8ssjgohhkuPosted 12/1/2013 10:00:09 AM
The problem Microsoft has is that last gen they only gained market share and didn't get completely stomped because Sony messed up and launched the PS3 at a outrages $599 price point. If PS3 launched at $399 Sony would have simply continued their reign from PS2 and the 360 would have had no chance.
#9redhawtPosted 12/1/2013 10:05:20 AM
Ok Xbot listen ok,lower sales don't mean it's a pos or doing poorly tbh,it does mean tho if the amount sold is doubled lets say ps4 sells double or more then that of the xbox1,it in turn means more dev support for the ps4 and probably far more exclusive titles tbh

But over a million on either side is great and means a good install base is there

Now if I get trolled for this post it will truly show xbots have no brains considering I am only saying the truth and not talking bad about x1
---
psn id domtoretto1
#10chrish909Posted 12/1/2013 10:25:36 AM
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
dnmt posted...

The PS2 and original Xbone were even more skewed than that and with the way things are going right now it seems more and more likely to happen again.

This dnmt guy is delusional. Ps4 appeals to hardcore gamers, they buy a product asap. X1 appeals to casuals, they buy products over time. X1 will be outselling ps4, there is no doubt. X1 just has more features and upcoming games. Ps is a dying brand.

ps2 120 million sales xbox original 20 million
ps3 80 million xbox 360 80 million

See the pattern, ps is dying. Xbox is growing. Sonys itself is on the brink of bankruptcy, and has been for years. Ps3 and vita LOST money. 360 made money, despite less sales. Sony regards ps3 as a failure, look it up. Ms wilp likely buy up the ps brand eventually. The truth is quite painful for some loyalists.

Ps4 already sold 2 million consoles, that just means 2 million people are going to be pissed when they realize no games are coming to ps4 until 2015.Some can deny this fact, but there is no doubt it will happen, especially with x1s 2014 lineup. Ms spent a billion on exclusives for 2014. Sony is only worth 35 billion. Ms could buy up sony anyday, but that would be like betting on a dying horse.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml