Apparently the XB1 having lower sales than Ps4 means it's doing poorly.

#11chrish909Posted 12/1/2013 10:35:18 AM
Forgot to mention, if ps4 is teh bestest and unstoppable, why even come to the x1 board? If all the people that hate x1 stopped coming here, x1 would become irrelevent. Its a deep psychological problem, they are subconsciously trying to convince themselves that their ps4 purchase was worth it buying bashing the competition. Its actually pretty sad, they come and go. I constantly have to bring this fact up, alot of them go away when they realize that this fact is true.

hey samcro, metroid, xeeh, soultrapper, lilj, theking012 where you at? I told them this fact and these super trolls eventually realized the truth and went about their lives. Your welcome and you will be thankful one day.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#12xHuckleberryPosted 12/1/2013 11:00:29 AM
chrish909 posted...
Forgot to mention, if ps4 is teh bestest and unstoppable, why even come to the x1 board? If all the people that hate x1 stopped coming here, x1 would become irrelevent. Its a deep psychological problem, they are subconsciously trying to convince themselves that their ps4 purchase was worth it buying bashing the competition. Its actually pretty sad, they come and go. I constantly have to bring this fact up, alot of them go away when they realize that this fact is true.

hey samcro, metroid, xeeh, soultrapper, lilj, theking012 where you at? I told them this fact and these super trolls eventually realized the truth and went about their lives. Your welcome and you will be thankful one day.

Sorry to say this, but the PS4 "Ponies" and rest of the worlds fanboys bring traffic to this (XBO)forum. Therefore, likely increasing the popularity. Bad publicity is still publicity.

And honestly, the crap about trying to convince themselves their ps4 was worth it spout coulda been left out. You sound like a troll trolling trolls.
#13Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/1/2013 11:01:46 AM
AlxT91 posted...
*handwave*

This is not the circular logic you are looking for.

around around we go
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#14Anarchy612Posted 12/1/2013 11:08:38 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
chrish909 posted...

Sorry to say this, but the PS4 "Ponies" and rest of the worlds fanboys bring traffic to this (XBO)forum. Therefore, likely increasing the popularity. Bad publicity is still publicity.

And honestly, the crap about trying to convince themselves their ps4 was worth it spout coulda been left out. You sound like a troll trolling trolls.

He is a troll. He takes every opportunity to take stabs at PlayStation even if its off topic or even completely false.
---
Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!
+1 Internet's to whoever can tell me where that quote is from
#15kuterPosted 12/1/2013 11:13:40 AM
Jedi454 posted...
According to professional GameFAQs members, the XB1 is doing poorly because it's sales are lower than Ps4's and if it continues to do badly, it will drop in price.

How can people be such fools?

wasn't it like that when the 360 was selling more than the ps3? Karma sure is a b****.
#16Zyphere0Posted 12/1/2013 11:17:08 AM
chrish909 posted...
This dnmt guy is delusional. Ps4 appeals to hardcore gamers, they buy a product asap. X1 appeals to casuals, they buy products over time. X1 will be outselling ps4, there is no doubt. X1 just has more features and upcoming games. Ps is a dying brand.

ps2 120 million sales xbox original 20 million
ps3 80 million xbox 360 80 million

See the pattern, ps is dying. Xbox is growing. Sonys itself is on the brink of bankruptcy, and has been for years. Ps3 and vita LOST money. 360 made money, despite less sales. Sony regards ps3 as a failure, look it up. Ms wilp likely buy up the ps brand eventually. The truth is quite painful for some loyalists.

Ps4 already sold 2 million consoles, that just means 2 million people are going to be pissed when they realize no games are coming to ps4 until 2015.Some can deny this fact, but there is no doubt it will happen, especially with x1s 2014 lineup. Ms spent a billion on exclusives for 2014. Sony is only worth 35 billion. Ms could buy up sony anyday, but that would be like betting on a dying horse.

1) Casuals also tend to put a heavy emphasis on price.

2) A pattern is not two sales numbers. Patterns are repeated sequences. You are speaking of a trend which, again, can not be determined with your provided sample size. This shows your desired information:

http://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php?reg=Global&ending=Yearly

Dying brand indeed.

3) Games are purely subjective. Neither launch line-ups made an impression but I'm personally looking forward to the PS4's 2014 lineup. That being said, I'm not going to insult those who prefer the X1's. Our preferences simply differ. Arguing otherwise is just childish.

4) For your own sake, learn to type proper English if you wish to at least make the impression that you have a credible argument.
#17TheBorderColliePosted 12/1/2013 11:19:11 AM
dnmt posted...
But.. that's exactly right. The PS4 is on track to outsell the Xbone 3:1 and that's without counting Japan.

LOL
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#18staticxtreme5Posted 12/1/2013 11:22:58 AM
Both consoles will do fine, however I personally think this generation will be the most telling in the Sony vs Microsoft front. The original Xbox was released over a year after the PS2. Then it reversed and the 360 was released a year sooner than the PS3. This generation, things are a lot more even in timing so for the first time consumers have the actual choice of which new console they want up front.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#19CallmegePosted 12/1/2013 11:29:04 AM
ssjgohhku posted...
The problem Microsoft has is that last gen they only gained market share and didn't get completely stomped because Sony messed up and launched the PS3 at a outrages $599 price point. If PS3 launched at $399 Sony would have simply continued their reign from PS2 and the 360 would have had no chance.

At last, some sanity!
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#20CyborgTwentyPosted 12/1/2013 11:48:05 AM
Callmege posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
The problem Microsoft has is that last gen they only gained market share and didn't get completely stomped because Sony messed up and launched the PS3 at a outrages $599 price point. If PS3 launched at $399 Sony would have simply continued their reign from PS2 and the 360 would have had no chance.

At last, some sanity!