Apparently the XB1 having lower sales than Ps4 means it's doing poorly.

#51Getter_JehutyPosted 12/2/2013 10:18:31 AM
Weirdshroom, I love the Xbox One but let me ask you this. Are you ok with that previous policy that has the 24 hour online check in DRM?
---
I live a blessed life.
#52bob15xPosted 12/2/2013 10:35:11 AM
Getter_Jehuty posted...
Weirdshroom, I love the Xbox One but let me ask you this. Are you ok with that previous policy that has the 24 hour online check in DRM?

I was ok with it. I weighted the pros and cons and I think the pros outclassed the cons. And considering I have never been out a full day of internet since the inception of the internet, it didn't matter.

If you look at how the xbox one works, I wish I could switch in and out of games quickly and not have to go to the disk all the time. But that is gone.

family sharing is gone
selling digital games is gone

Those three things are higher up on my list compared to oh my what if my internet goes out for more than a day which it never has in almost 20 years.
#53Epic_McDudePosted 12/2/2013 10:51:42 AM
How are the people fools? We all truthfully know and fully recognize that the Xbone is a pathetic piece of useless crap.

This is the universally accepted and the only truth. There really is no other way around it.

What it should have been was Xbox 360 2.0
---
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson
#54Lerp85Posted 12/2/2013 10:54:24 AM
bob15x posted...
If you look at how the xbox one works, I wish I could switch in and out of games quickly and not have to go to the disk all the time. But that is gone.

It is? Cause I am pretty sure you can still do this just fine with digital. If thats how you want it buy digital, simple.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#55TheRobFish9Posted 12/2/2013 11:00:09 AM
I have trouble believing anything that says XBONE is selling well when I have a brother who works for Toys R Us and the PS4s sell out instantaneously while the 5 Xbox's they got on launch are still shelf warming. This is only one area of the world I understand that but if people in THIS area are grabbing the PS4s which they carried ALOT more of, And not Xbox's...it has to be happening in other places too.
---
WWF B.C. (Before Cena) 1979-2001
#56bob15xPosted 12/2/2013 11:08:22 AM
Lerp85 posted...
bob15x posted...

It is? Cause I am pretty sure you can still do this just fine with digital. If thats how you want it buy digital, simple.

yes, but with the change, you can't get the digital content on disk, you have to download it. That is too much to download. MS had it right with having the disk as a delivery tool for the content.
#57ssjgohhkuPosted 12/3/2013 6:25:57 AM
For a company that threw billions of $ at their console the Xbone is selling very bad.
#58DXiRoNMaNPosted 12/3/2013 6:27:24 AM
I have yet to find one in Central Florida.
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#59UltimateGeth39Posted 12/3/2013 6:29:27 AM
Epic_McDude posted...
How are the people fools? We all truthfully know and fully recognize that the Xbone is a pathetic piece of useless crap.

This is the universally accepted and the only truth. There really is no other way around it.

What it should have been was Xbox 360 2.0

Nope
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#60WeirdShroomPosted 12/3/2013 7:01:15 AM
Getter_Jehuty posted...

Yes I was. Currently my onnly available internet sucks(3m bits ps) but it does the job well enough. Like the guy who answerd as if he was me said the pros far outweigh the cons, especially when you really got a handle on their vision. That handle escaped a lot of people, mostly MS's fault but with no help from whiners idiots and fanboys.

I think it would have been great and only got better. The people with no internet would have either got internet to have this awesome thing or got something else. It may have been a bit early to really go for that vision, but I think it really would have paid off for them. At least moreso in the long run than bowing to the vocal ignorants.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."