Apparently the XB1 having lower sales than Ps4 means it's doing poorly.

#61zinsindettaPosted 12/3/2013 6:19:07 AM
Jedi454 posted...
According to professional GameFAQs members, the XB1 is doing poorly because it's sales are lower than Ps4's and if it continues to do badly, it will drop in price.

How can people be such fools?

Agreed. The Thor 2 movie is doing worse then The Avengers movie. Thor 2 must be a total bust.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#62EvilTrashPosted 12/3/2013 7:04:11 AM
chrish909 posted...
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
dnmt posted...
But.. that's exactly right. The PS4 is on track to outsell the Xbone 3:1 and that's without counting Japan.

So you are saying if the Ps4 sells 90 million units in it's lifetime, XB1 is set out to sell 30 million? I don't believe that.

The PS2 and original Xbone were even more skewed than that and with the way things are going right now it seems more and more likely to happen again.

This dnmt guy is delusional. Ps4 appeals to hardcore gamers, they buy a product asap. X1 appeals to casuals, they buy products over time. X1 will be outselling ps4, there is no doubt. X1 just has more features and upcoming games. Ps is a dying brand.

ps2 120 million sales xbox original 20 million
ps3 80 million xbox 360 80 million

See the pattern, ps is dying. Xbox is growing. Sonys itself is on the brink of bankruptcy, and has been for years. Ps3 and vita LOST money. 360 made money, despite less sales. Sony regards ps3 as a failure, look it up. Ms wilp likely buy up the ps brand eventually. The truth is quite painful for some loyalists.

Ps4 already sold 2 million consoles, that just means 2 million people are going to be pissed when they realize no games are coming to ps4 until 2015.Some can deny this fact, but there is no doubt it will happen, especially with x1s 2014 lineup. Ms spent a billion on exclusives for 2014. Sony is only worth 35 billion. Ms could buy up sony anyday, but that would be like betting on a dying horse.

So DriveClub and Infamous Second Son coming in just a couple of months is "no games are coming to ps4 until 2015"?
#63ssjgohhkuPosted 12/3/2013 7:06:29 AM
EvilTrash posted...
chrish909 posted...
dnmt posted...
Jedi454 posted...
dnmt posted...
But.. that's exactly right. The PS4 is on track to outsell the Xbone 3:1 and that's without counting Japan.

So you are saying if the Ps4 sells 90 million units in it's lifetime, XB1 is set out to sell 30 million? I don't believe that.

The PS2 and original Xbone were even more skewed than that and with the way things are going right now it seems more and more likely to happen again.

This dnmt guy is delusional. Ps4 appeals to hardcore gamers, they buy a product asap. X1 appeals to casuals, they buy products over time. X1 will be outselling ps4, there is no doubt. X1 just has more features and upcoming games. Ps is a dying brand.

ps2 120 million sales xbox original 20 million
ps3 80 million xbox 360 80 million

See the pattern, ps is dying. Xbox is growing. Sonys itself is on the brink of bankruptcy, and has been for years. Ps3 and vita LOST money. 360 made money, despite less sales. Sony regards ps3 as a failure, look it up. Ms wilp likely buy up the ps brand eventually. The truth is quite painful for some loyalists.

Ps4 already sold 2 million consoles, that just means 2 million people are going to be pissed when they realize no games are coming to ps4 until 2015.Some can deny this fact, but there is no doubt it will happen, especially with x1s 2014 lineup. Ms spent a billion on exclusives for 2014. Sony is only worth 35 billion. Ms could buy up sony anyday, but that would be like betting on a dying horse.

So DriveClub and Infamous Second Son coming in just a couple of months is "no games are coming to ps4 until 2015"?

Let's take a look at the 2014 exclusives:

PS4
Infamous Second Son
Driveclub
The Order 1886
Uncharted 4
Tales Of Zesteria
Earth Defence Force 2025
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
MLB 14: The Show
Shadow of the Beast
Yakuza Ishin
Deep Down
Hohokum
Guilty Gear Xrd
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Daylight
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Dynasty Warriors 8
Outlast
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
The Witness
PlanetSide 2

Xbone

Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
Halo 5
Below
D4
Titanfall
Project Spark
Kinect Sports Rivals
#64Getter_JehutyPosted 12/3/2013 7:14:27 AM
Is it possible that Xbox One has those previous features without that 24 hour check in DRM? I'm just wondering.

Thanks for the reply btw, bob15x and weirdschroom.
---
I live a blessed life.
#65PrinceMedionPosted 12/3/2013 7:19:59 AM
Jedi454 posted...
According to professional GameFAQs members, the XB1 is doing poorly because it's sales are lower than Ps4's and if it continues to do badly, it will drop in price.

How can people be such fools?

My store got both PS4's and X1's on BF. PS4 were gone near instantly and we still have some X1's left. Granted I did receive double X1s then I did PS4s but this is the holidays and during the holidays if you can't sell out of what you got of a new console nearly instantly then yeah I think theres a problem. Not to mention overall my store has still sold more PS4's overall then X1s and all the calls I get are for people asking about the PS4, a few about the Xbox One but when people find out I have them they don't show up to buy them.

I think you'll start seeing X1s just on the shelves right after the holidays where as PS4s I think you'll see sold out at least through tax season.

The 100$ price point is a huge gap when most people don't care about the TV features and even if you do, any review will tell you they still don't work 100% of the time and that in of itself is a problem when your charging more for something that most people do not want and most people would rather have a cheaper system they could afford.
---
3DS FC 0731-4747-6981 PM me if you add me.
#66zinsindettaPosted 12/3/2013 12:10:36 PM
ssjgohhku posted...

PS4
Infamous Second Son
Driveclub
The Order 1886
Uncharted 4
Tales Of Zesteria
Earth Defence Force 2025
Shadow of the Beast
Yakuza Ishin
Deep Down
Hohokum
Guilty Gear Xrd
Daylight
Dynasty Warriors 8
Outlast
The Witness
PlanetSide 2

Xbone

Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
Halo 5
Below
D4
Titanfall
Project Spark
Kinect Sports Rivals

Despite how hard you tried to just name every PS4 game you could with most not coming out in 2014 anyway, Microsoft still somehow has the better list.

I mean did you really try to go with Dynasty Warriors 8... Seriously?
---
#67GTAfan421Posted 12/3/2013 12:39:04 PM
zinsindetta posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

PS4
Infamous Second Son
Driveclub
The Order 1886
Uncharted 4
Tales Of Zesteria
Earth Defence Force 2025
Shadow of the Beast
Yakuza Ishin
Deep Down
Hohokum
Guilty Gear Xrd
Daylight
Dynasty Warriors 8
Outlast
The Witness
PlanetSide 2

Xbone

Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
Halo 5
Below
D4
Titanfall
Project Spark
Kinect Sports Rivals

Despite how hard you tried to just name every PS4 game you could with most not coming out in 2014 anyway, Microsoft still somehow has the better list.

Whether you like the exclusives on PS4 or the Xbox is just an opinion. Some people will want the Xbox stuff, some will want the PS4 stuff.

That's the list of confirmed exclusives in general so far, who knows if more will be coming to Xbox. Even if they aren't all to be released in 2014, the PS4 factually has more confirmed exclusives than the Xbox One as of right now. There isn't an argument to that, its just a plain and simple fact.

Either way it doesn't really stop anyone from liking either console or being excited for new games, so I don't really get what you were trying to get across with your reply. You personally feel MS has a better list, but thats just your opinion.
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#68zinsindettaPosted 12/3/2013 1:51:01 PM
GTAfan421 posted...
zinsindetta posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

PS4
Infamous Second Son
Driveclub
The Order 1886
Uncharted 4
Tales Of Zesteria
Earth Defence Force 2025
Shadow of the Beast
Yakuza Ishin
Deep Down
Hohokum
Guilty Gear Xrd
Daylight
Dynasty Warriors 8
Outlast
The Witness
PlanetSide 2

Xbone

Sunset Overdrive
Quantum Break
Halo 5
Below
D4
Titanfall
Project Spark
Kinect Sports Rivals

Whether you like the exclusives on PS4 or the Xbox is just an opinion. Some people will want the Xbox stuff, some will want the PS4 stuff.

That's the list of confirmed exclusives in general so far, who knows if more will be coming to Xbox. Even if they aren't all to be released in 2014, the PS4 factually has more confirmed exclusives than the Xbox One as of right now. There isn't an argument to that, its just a plain and simple fact.

Either way it doesn't really stop anyone from liking either console or being excited for new games, so I don't really get what you were trying to get across with your reply. You personally feel MS has a better list, but thats just your opinion.

Yeah I know. I usually always go with the "in my opinion" in my replies. I overlooked it here.
---
#69IkasnuPosted 12/3/2013 1:52:54 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Because most fanboys dont understand how companies work. Microsoft and Sony arent trying to outdo their competitor, they are wanting to beat their own respective numbers from their previous console. Thats how sales work, you want to sell the same + whatever margin of profit they decide as a company.

Right now the Xbox Ones launch outdid the 360s launch numbers, and i do believe the same is for PS4 conpared to PS3. Which in both companies sides is where they wanted to be. You dont want to have a worse launch than your previous console.

The problem Sony faces is Microsoft gained so much of the market when you compare PS2 sales to PS3, that Sony needs to find a way to try and not lose even more marketshare and gain back what they lost.

Console wars are just there so people like that dmnt guy/girl can justify acting like a fool.

T
You are dead wrong about not wanting to beat their competitor.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
^ Signature for over 2 years.
#70ScymitePosted 12/3/2013 2:11:08 PM

Sony has more announced exclusives, but they always do. Sony announces everything they have years before they actually have it. Microsoft usually plays it's cards closer to the chest and announces things 6-12 months away.
When talking upcoming games, only those with release dates should be considered.

I'm STILL waiting on the Last Guardian.
---
"I always found it both amusing and oddly appropriate that the rhetoric of the Information Age ended up being so... binary." -- Time_pants