Is GTA V confirmed for next gen consoles?

#21WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 6:59:36 PM
I actually expect the obviously going to be better PC version to be the one to hit next gen, with all the extra bells and whistles we know it will have.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#22AFBABAYPosted 12/1/2013 7:02:03 PM
If it does get ported, I wonder which platform will get the preferential optimization treatment. Judging from the motions of other developers and the fact that GTAV sold nearly 300,000 more copies on PS3 than Xbox 360, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it looks/plays better on the PS4. But hopefully I am completely wrong and no gamers have to deal with a lesser product on either platform
#23badmanneilPosted 12/1/2013 7:04:51 PM
i honestly dont think its going to happen
#24skermacPosted 12/1/2013 9:32:43 PM
AFBABAY posted...
If it does get ported, I wonder which platform will get the preferential optimization treatment. Judging from the motions of other developers and the fact that GTAV sold nearly 300,000 more copies on PS3 than Xbox 360, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it looks/plays better on the PS4. But hopefully I am completely wrong and no gamers have to deal with a lesser product on either platform

It will not look any better than it does now. Waiting for the game to be ported does nothing for anyone.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#25ATARIJAWAPosted 12/1/2013 9:36:26 PM
It's the industry's worst kept secret that it's coming to PC, xbox one and Ps4.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#26AFBABAYPosted 12/1/2013 9:41:03 PM
skermac posted...
AFBABAY posted...

It will not look any better than it does now. Waiting for the game to be ported does nothing for anyone.

How do you figure? Are you stating that there will be absolutely no improvements from running it on a next gen console? You sound foolish.
#27necro00Posted 12/1/2013 9:50:12 PM
played it and beat it, prob wouldnt bother playing it again next gen upgrade or not
#28skermacPosted 12/1/2013 9:59:43 PM
AFBABAY posted...
skermac posted...
AFBABAY posted...

How do you figure? Are you stating that there will be absolutely no improvements from running it on a next gen console? You sound foolish.

There might be slightly better graphics, but as a port they will not spend much money on it. Slightly better graphics isn't worth the wait, it looks great now.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive