Idk why people defend the issues with this console

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/1/2013 7:24:40 AM
Whenever someone mentions an issue, they jump to screaming troll instead of taking 5 seconds to even consider if it's true until they see multiple people saying the same thing. Even then, some still choose to defend it.

It's often questioned if the console was rushed to make sure Sony wouldn't be on shelves alone for too long, even before release. Now I see why. Faulty day one controllers, disc drive errors, and more even after the RROD problem? Not to mention BF4 being an absolute mess on every platform. Why is it ok for us to have to wait for a patch so the game we paid $60 for works correctly?

I truly believe attitudes like these are why companies give us faulty hardware/software. These companies know people will still buy it and defend them even if they themselves bought a broken product. Why do people have such a hard time standing up for themselves?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2RawringAirPosted 12/1/2013 7:25:16 AM
seen dis topic before dawg
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#3TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 7:27:01 AM
RawringAir posted...
seen dis topic before dawg

Had to rewrite it dawg because people acted sensitive and got their little feelings hurt
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#4tokenblackguy23Posted 12/1/2013 7:27:55 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Whenever someone mentions an issue, they jump to screaming troll instead of taking 5 seconds to even consider if it's true until they see multiple people saying the same thing. Even then, some still choose to defend it.

It's often questioned if the console was rushed to make sure Sony wouldn't be on shelves alone for too long, even before release. Now I see why. Faulty day one controllers, disc drive errors, and more even after the RROD problem? Not to mention BF4 being an absolute mess on every platform. Why is it ok for us to have to wait for a patch so the game we paid $60 for works correctly?

I truly believe attitudes like these are why companies give us faulty hardware/software. These companies know people will still buy it and defend them even if they themselves bought a broken product. Why do people have such a hard time standing up for themselves?

Everything in life has issues your problem is that you assume we care what your issues with the console are.
---
Arsenal!!!!!
#5RawringAirPosted 12/1/2013 7:28:18 AM
I know dawg it got tons of posts cause some dude was pretty mad
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#6grampamurkedPosted 12/1/2013 7:28:22 AM
Idk why people post on this board if they dont have any interest in xbox-one. Trolls have a boring life I suppose.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#7InjusticeRebornPosted 12/1/2013 7:38:00 AM
grampamurked posted...
Idk why people post on this board if they dont have any interest in xbox-one. Trolls have a boring life I suppose.

Here we go again.

Isn't this is same response it got last time? XD
#8daniel79Posted 12/1/2013 7:44:34 AM
Dat Cloud!

..It's der footure and gives moor mghz.
#9IMProdiGYPosted 12/1/2013 7:46:04 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...

All I keep reading is about sales. Both system had its issues are being resolved. Never issues playing BF and that is in EA not Microsoft. Psn on the other was having issues. I still think that is on EA.

I dont really care to the most part what people say. It is more how they say it. Tired of reading. " What games does X1 have" or "Who cares about tv inout we have DVR" or SALES.

For games right now and at least till the end of 2014 X1 has the games. I love the tv input. Great idea. And sales means crap to because both systems are going to sell. Ps4 may sell more or even a lot more, xbox will not lose by tok much IMO. Now if numbers looked like Sega Saturn or Dreamcast. Then you have to worry.
---
gl hf
#10TwinmoldPosted 12/1/2013 7:51:25 AM
You would think a troll wouldn't get so sensitive when his trolling earns him the ire of a board?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf