Xbox One most purchased console on Black Friday

#31zephirrainesPosted 12/1/2013 10:34:25 AM
gobuffalo30 posted...
CasualGamers posted...
I thought sales don't count/matter.

It only matters when they can use the point to prove their argument.

You ponies should really not play this card considering all the 180s you pull. See i can generalize everyone too. Lets begin:

First indies didn't matter for you ponies when the 360 had 3000+

You also said sales didn't matter when Halo 3 outsold uc2 GoW3 and every previous ps3 exclusive or when Halo 4 outsold every ps4 exclusive in the past year

You also said you would never pay to play online.

You said day 1 updates were horrible until Sony had one too.

You mocked the xbox one reveal for not focusing on games while the delaystation launches with 2 games, one of which is knack.

You said that MS was evil for potential spying with kinect but ignore the fact that Sony is spying on you now.

And now you are claiming Sales don't matter when there are signs of the xbox one doing better. Instead of worrying about the xbox so much you should worry about the ps4 not having any games or useful features.
#32BigBOO2UPosted 12/1/2013 2:55:48 PM
Bump for "Black Friday"!
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
#33roos1046 RebornPosted 12/1/2013 3:30:59 PM
TMOG posted...
It's easy to sell the most when you're the easiest one to find.

LMAO

trolling this board?
---
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
#34TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/1/2013 3:52:22 PM
roos1046 Reborn posted...
TMOG posted...
It's easy to sell the most when you're the easiest one to find.

LMAO

trolling this board?

ITP: Facts = Trolling
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#35kingsteve1515Posted 12/1/2013 3:53:56 PM
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
It was only the most purchased console on Black Friday because PS4 was still sold out.

Maybe the brack friday bundruru came out too late
---
And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low
King Joffrey
#36CaIiber345Posted 12/1/2013 4:05:46 PM
whitelytning posted...
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
It was only the most purchased console on Black Friday because PS4 was still sold out.

So MS does a better job of meeting demand and having products available and it is somehow a bad thing?

Do you guys (not necessarily the guy quoted but the people that quoted him) even try to think before you post?

Do you?

PS4 is sold out at every retailer around me. On Black Friday at 5:30pm, there were six Xbox Ones still sitting in my local Best Buy. They sat there since the night before. However they can't keep PS4 in stock because they sell out within hours.

So my question to you is: What good is available stock when no one is buying it?
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
PSN: Caliber345 Please leave a message.