What games do you think will be shown at the spike VGAs this year?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What games do you think will be shown at the spike VGAs this year?
2 years ago#11
definitely want to see quatum break. the tv tie in has me worried though :/
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
2 years ago#12
I think we can go ahead and confirm we'll see a bunch more boring CGI teasers for a bunch of games that are a year or two away.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
2 years ago#13
are the VGA's still on spike this year ? it is not listed on saturday for my dvr. it just says cops all night.
2 years ago#14
I want to see more of Sunset Overdrive.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
2 years ago#15
sweetbloods posted...
I am holding out hope that the Fallout 4 rumors are true. Maybe just maybe we will see something like that.

---
GT: SL Tops10
2 years ago#16
kenpachi99 posted...
If we do get info on fallout 4 I hope that it uses the leveling system from skyrim.

I like the leveling system of Fallout 3 better than Skyrim
I think TES should continue the Skyrim leveling system while Fallout should continue with the more traditional leveling system. Plus it works better with the SPECIAL that is detrimental to Fallout
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
2 years ago#17
Besides Titanfall and Quantum Break, I'd love to see more Halo. Even if it's only just another teaser clip.

I'm thinking Black Tusk's game will be 2015 so as not to compete with Halo, so I don't see much coming out of there just yet unfortunately.

I'd love a reveal for a Halo Wars 2 :P
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What games do you think will be shown at the spike VGAs this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived