This system is sitting on shelves

#21WomackdPosted 12/1/2013 11:37:47 AM
xbox one was listed in targets ad for today, i would hope you would see some around today.
#22KID VIDPosted 12/1/2013 11:40:34 AM
I didn't see any Ouyas on the shelf at Target. That must be that it's selling like crazy! Sorry, fellas, I don't have any pictures to back up my story. Just trust me on this one.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#23TheBorderColliePosted 12/1/2013 11:40:44 AM
teddy241 posted...
Lol i dont post on this board. I merely come in here to provide the current status of the system around me (twin cities) you guys are taking this and running wild with it.

Do whatever makes ya feel better.

Point is this system is on shelves while ps4 is hard to find despite sony providing more units in the initial shipement

Deuces.

Oh, cool...You're from the Minneapolis area? Sweet.

My wife's aunt is trying like hell to locate an XB1 for her grandson. Please post the store locations where you saw them in stock. Because she cannot find them anywhere.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#24djwagonPosted 12/1/2013 11:42:54 AM
TheBorderCollie posted...
teddy241 posted...
Lol i dont post on this board. I merely come in here to provide the current status of the system around me (twin cities) you guys are taking this and running wild with it.

Do whatever makes ya feel better.

Point is this system is on shelves while ps4 is hard to find despite sony providing more units in the initial shipement

Deuces.

Oh, cool...You're from the Minneapolis area? Sweet.

My wife's aunt is trying like hell to locate an XB1 for her grandson. Please post the store locations where you saw them in stock. Because she cannot find them anywhere.
totally missed the part .where i pointed out tc was a troll .
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before
#25Demigod_ElessarPosted 12/1/2013 11:50:43 AM
Take this for what it's worth:

For Black Friday, my Walmart had six PS4 consoles available... while there were 28 Xbox Ones.

Every console sold out.

So while the PS4 was sold out, it was all of six consoles. Whereas the Xbox One sold 28 consoles that day....

Two can play at this childish game.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar