Your Favourite features

#1SCB3Posted 12/1/2013 2:04:49 PM(edited)
I love my XBone, so heres my pros and cons

+The Controller feels great and although the Battery pack never bothered me, I now notice the difference
+The Snap feature, useful for help or acheivements
+Kinect 2.0 I see it's potencial and I love the fact that the voice commands actually work for me now, now I want decent working games for it
+Twitch, although I dual screen on PC with TV, having twitch on there already is great, now if only I could sign in and stream directly
+The games, I love Ryse, DR3, Forza 5, Zoo Tycoon, BF4 and FIFA 14, the 2nd best launch line up this gen imo after the Wii U
+Skype, I actually now use it more than I ever have done due to convieniance
+The ability to just resume games even after you turn the console off, that's awesome and I didn't even know it worked like that

Now the Cons

-It's MASSIVE, seriuosly a big block bgger than my oldest VCR and the Kincet is big as well
-The always on Kinect, if I watch youtube it always brings up the listening options every coupla minutes
-It's complicated to find things, it took me awhile to find the settings and Kinect Calibration, I also hate the fact that I can't see how much Memory space I have left
-the game install times, some of it is my inernet(getting 76mbs next week again) but it takes ages
-the fact I ccant alter volume on 2 snapped apps
-No TV integration here in the UK yet
-The price of Digital Downloads, I considered going all digital this gen aside from the Wii U, but the prices across al 3 consoles is a joke
-The inabilty to watch videos or play music via USB or a dedicated streaming option

So there are my thoughts
---
"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, You should have Expected us".
GT - SCB360 PSN - ThePunisherSCB
#2SCB3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 3:29:35 AM
bump
---
"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, You should have Expected us".
#3krystylaPosted 12/2/2013 3:34:19 AM
SCB3 posted...
I love my XBone, so heres my pros and cons

+The Controller feels great and although the Battery pack never bothered me, I now notice the difference
+The Snap feature, useful for help or acheivements
+Kinect 2.0 I see it's potencial and I love the fact that the voice commands actually work for me now, now I want decent working games for it
+Twitch, although I dual screen on PC with TV, having twitch on there already is great, now if only I could sign in and stream directly
+The games, I love Ryse, DR3, Forza 5, Zoo Tycoon, BF4 and FIFA 14, the 2nd best launch line up this gen imo after the Wii U
+Skype, I actually now use it more than I ever have done due to convieniance
+The ability to just resume games even after you turn the console off, that's awesome and I didn't even know it worked like that

Now the Cons

-It's MASSIVE, seriuosly a big block bgger than my oldest VCR and the Kincet is big as well
-The always on Kinect, if I watch youtube it always brings up the listening options every coupla minutes
-It's complicated to find things, it took me awhile to find the settings and Kinect Calibration, I also hate the fact that I can't see how much Memory space I have left
-the game install times, some of it is my inernet(getting 76mbs next week again) but it takes ages
-the fact I ccant alter volume on 2 snapped apps
-The price of Digital Downloads, I considered going all digital this gen aside from the Wii U, but the prices across al 3 consoles is a joke
-The inabilty to watch videos or play music via USB or a dedicated streaming option

So there are my thoughts

I love snapping to Netflix when going for platinum on games, and if you want cheap digital games change your region to US to access US XBL store, games are 60$ there and 60 in Europe. You don't have to pay taxes nor tolls for software without physical medium in Europe afaik.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell
#4SCB3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 3:49:03 AM
Really? Will it work with my Card Info.though? I'd do that, it'd make them a lot cheaper to me
---
#5mcnichojPosted 12/2/2013 3:54:15 AM
SCB3 posted...
-I haven't even unwrapped my Kinect, you don't need it at all.
-Agreed, they need less giant pictures and more text.
-Get better internet. Read a book or something in the meantime during installs.
-Can you not plug in cable box? Serious question. I hears a few UK peopel were watchign TV no problem.
-This has always been the case.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#6Merc123Posted 12/2/2013 8:07:25 AM
For me

Pros
+ I love the snap feature, being able to watch TV or instant video while playing is great.
+ The kinect is very cool, love the voice commands
+The controller (other than the bumpers) is very nice
+ Dead Rising 3
+ Game DVR and Xbox Record that

Cons
- Party system. I think its really clunky and doesn't work sometimes
- The headset, won't work for me and i hear there are others with the issue
- The bumpers on the controller are very uncomfortable
- No way to trigger the eject disc with the controller
- The size of the system, its huge.

This last one i don't want to put as a pro or con but the UI. I don't dislike the Xbox UI, its pretty nice but imo the Playstation 4 UI is much better and i prefer it.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v2 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#7SCB3(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 8:44:36 AM
mcnichoj posted...
SCB3 posted...
-I haven't even unwrapped my Kinect, you don't need it at all.
-Agreed, they need less giant pictures and more text.
-Get better internet. Read a book or something in the meantime during installs.
-Can you not plug in cable box? Serious question. I hears a few UK peopel were watchign TV no problem.
-This has always been the case.

-I only just installed my Kinect yesterday lol
- Although I like Windows 8, it''s cluttered like it is
- Like I said, I'm getting better internet this week installed and I just watch TV whilst waiting, a minor issue tbh
-Nope Sky will pay through it, but you can't use Voice commands or One Guide
-It still sucks, I'm gonna get a US Live account and download games for 35/$60 rather than 50/$80
---