Ms -xbone black friday sells greater than ps4 sells since launch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ms -xbone black friday sells greater than ps4 sells since launch

User Info: HENTAIDOJI

HENTAIDOJI
3 years ago#1
Wow called it.
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg

User Info: khardbored

khardbored
3 years ago#2
Like same page, 5 topics down. 4 page topic about this.
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
3 years ago#3
We're not surprised; Xbox #1 is the champion of this gen and gamers want the bestest.
Don't hate us because we're beautiful.
Our duty and destiny: to help make the world a better place. Amen.

User Info: BigBOO2U

BigBOO2U
3 years ago#4
Another Microsoft Fanboy, yet another "The Xbox One sold more consoles than the PS4 on Black Friday (but is still in last place)" Topic

I wish you guys would use the search button instead of seeing which one of you can get the most thread responses.
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

User Info: Kangkoopa713

Kangkoopa713
3 years ago#5
Right wait till sony show the euro numbers then it's back to meh sells dont matter anyway
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER? PERSON! - Duty Calls (Bulletstorm)

User Info: BigBOO2U

BigBOO2U
3 years ago#6
Bump LOL
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

User Info: 95_Eclipse

95_Eclipse
3 years ago#7
The fact that you said "sells" instead of "sales" proves you don't have any clue what you're talking about. Your propaganda won't get you anywhere.
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.

User Info: leathelj

leathelj
3 years ago#8
why do you people care?? man you people love to reassure yourself enjoy your console and stfu.
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
3 years ago#9
Massive buyers remorse is the only logical reason for it, but I don't give these people credit enough to call them in any way logical. In this instance, I would assume complete insanity.
"Instead of engaging the trolls and playing their game, mark them and move on. Engaging the trolls only gets you into trouble."

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#10
there should be a limit on how many times a guy can make the same topic over and over...
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ms -xbone black friday sells greater than ps4 sells since launch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived