I feel Microsofts biggest problem is lack of exclusives

#1degen2011Posted 12/1/2013 7:04:24 PM
The last year Sony put out AAA original ip blockbuster titles like the last of us and beyond

Microsoft decided to just rehash fable gears and halo

Halo 4 was entertaining but I can help but noitce the game play feels outdated and slow. Corridor shooters don't really cut it these days.

Fable.. I have zero interest in the series and have yet to meet anyone who does.

Gears Judgement was just awful. I don't even know a single gears fan who feels it was nesseccary to release it.

Give us reasons to choose Xbox One other than TV and sports apps that don't even work in the UK lmao

Give us more Alan wakes

dont hype cod and titanfall as your number one titles when there freaking multiplats!
#2WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 7:11:56 PM(edited)
degen2011 posted...

Give us more Alan wakes

Quantum Break is the next Remedy game and an Xbox One exclusive. Those guys are brilliant.

Sunset Overdrive(insomniac games, former sony exclusive dev) also sounds awesome and is exclusive to Xbox One.

a little birdy also told me they have a new Conker game in the works, but I have no proof so take that as you will.

EDIT: Break, not Theory. loloops
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#3JonnyBigBossPosted 12/1/2013 7:10:02 PM
This is the best launch I've been a part of, and there are some seriously enticing games coming in 2014.
---
Xbox Live: MrJonnyBigBoss
Steam, PSN, & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss
#4zephirrainesPosted 12/1/2013 7:21:37 PM
This is the best launch for a console when it comes to exclusives. Plenty of games now and more to come.

Titanfall is a MS exclusive that console gamers will get on xbox one, sparks is the same way, sunset od, quantum break, fable legends might not appeal to you but it does to me, D4, fantasia, kinect sports rivals. Plenty of options even if all the games dont appeal to you.

Remember the xbox 360 came out a year before the ps3 and it looks like the good sony exclusives are still coming out on ps3 while
Ps4 has nothing.
#5IIRENZOIIPosted 12/1/2013 7:30:29 PM
KI,DR3 and Forza are solid games IMO for launch.Next year we have Titianfall,Halo,Fable,Quantum Break,Project Spark and more how does Microsoft not have exclusives?
#6teehee23Posted 12/1/2013 7:30:49 PM
The Xbox brand always has the bestest exclusives.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful.
Our duty and destiny: to help make the world a better place. Amen.
#7leatheljPosted 12/1/2013 7:36:26 PM
xbox one has no games yet has more launch games then the ps4 herp derp. any way KI,ryse,forza,dr3 and crimson dragon aer petty darn good launch exlcuisves to me more games will come like sunset overdrive etc dont know what you have agents halo 4 that game was great story was fantastic also it looks fantastic i think your just asking for to much or something not fiting your itch then i suggest you get a pc because if you were not impress with xbox one launch line up then ps4 to you must be steaming hot garbage.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#8uwhawk09Posted 12/1/2013 8:13:23 PM(edited)
Killer Instinct,
Forza 5,
Ryse,
Dead Rising 3,
Crimson Dragon,
Zoo Tycoon,
Titanfall,
Quantumn Break,
Project spark,
Black Tusk's project,
Sunset Overdrive,
Fable legends
and Halo 5.

IMO, this is the best exclusive lineup that Xbox has ever had.
#9Joey2coolPosted 12/1/2013 8:16:46 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
degen2011 posted...

Give us more Alan wakes

a little birdy also told me they have a new Conker game in the works, but I have no proof so take that as you will.

OMG that would be amazing. A new Conker would be a dream.

What is this little birdy you speak of.
---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
#10WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 8:30:25 PM
Joey2cool posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
degen2011 posted...

Give us more Alan wakes

OMG that would be amazing. A new Conker would be a dream.

What is this little birdy you speak of.

I shouldn't even have said that, so that's all I'm saying.

I do hope some official news comes out soon though. I was told what I was told because I brought up how much Xbox One needs a new classic Conker or Banjo game. We are seriously short of great classic styled 3D platformers these days.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."