Zoo Tycoon,
Titanfall,
Quantumn Break,
Project spark,
Black Tusk's project,
Sunset Overdrive,
Fable legends
and Halo 5.

IMO, this is the best exclusive lineup that Xbox has ever had.

Agreed. There are more titles too- the unannounced Japanese exclusives, possibly Crackdown 3, and more.
---
Seattle Seahawks.
#12WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 10:36:38 PM
If only they could somehow get Condemned 3 as well. But that will probably never happen on anything. =(
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#13vivalabuck92Posted 12/1/2013 10:41:28 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
If only they could somehow get Condemned 3 as well. But that will probably never happen on anything. =(

Yeah. Sucks that Bloodshot didn't sell that much. Both are really good.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#14WeirdShroomPosted 12/1/2013 10:43:51 PM
The multiplayer had such potential too. I loved how when you hid in the shadows you were actually HIDDEN. It sometimes felt like an actual monster serial killer game, like Friday The 13th LIVE or something.

Then you run out and hit em in the face with an axe.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#15OZ_ArchangelPosted 12/1/2013 10:48:06 PM
teehee23 posted...
The Xbox brand always has the bestest exclusives.

Lol the joke account always makes me laugh at all the posts I read from you hahah
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#16vivalabuck92Posted 12/1/2013 10:54:52 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
The multiplayer had such potential too. I loved how when you hid in the shadows you were actually HIDDEN. It sometimes felt like an actual monster serial killer game, like Friday The 13th LIVE or something.

Then you run out and hit em in the face with an axe.

Yeah. That's probably one of the reasons I liked Dark Athena.
---
#17GladiatorDangerPosted 12/1/2013 10:59:46 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
Joey2cool posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
degen2011 posted...

Give us more Alan wakes

a little birdy also told me they have a new Conker game in the works, but I have no proof so take that as you will.

OMG that would be amazing. A new Conker would be a dream.

What is this little birdy you speak of.

I shouldn't even have said that, so that's all I'm saying.

Ooh look at you Mr Secretive pretending he has an inside source, I got an inside source too and he tells me that your inside source is full of crap.
#18scoobydoobydontPosted 12/1/2013 11:00:51 PM
Two generations in a row now I've vastly preferred MS's exclusives, but... I guess that could magically change this time.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0
#19GladiatorDangerPosted 12/1/2013 11:03:07 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Two generations in a row now I've vastly preferred MS's exclusives, but... I guess that could magically change this time.

Depends which exclusive you prefer, I take it Halo is a given but I hope you aren't referring to Gears as well? Because in that case it very well could magically change.
#20vivalabuck92Posted 12/1/2013 11:05:58 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...

Ooh look at you Mr Secretive pretending he has an inside source, I got an inside source too and he tells me that your inside source is full of crap.

Rare did talk about reviving old IPs a while back. They may not be the same Rare, but still.
---