One thing I would change as someone who likes achievements...

#1BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 12/1/2013 9:10:53 PM
When you get an achievement, you can hold the Xbox button to view the achievement. Instead of just loading the achievement you earned, though, you have to wait for the menu to load, select the achievement to view it, wait for that to load, and then it will tell you what that achievement was for. I would like it a lot more if when you hold the Xbox button for details, if it would just load up the details of the achievement that you earned.

Small complaint, really, lol.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#2Foxx3kPosted 12/1/2013 9:13:37 PM
The achievement system should have categories. Ex - Story Achievements, Combat Achievements, Multiplayer Achievements, etc.

The achievement system should make it easier to see what you have earned compared to friends - all friends, not just one friend. It should make it easier to see a progression of difficulty. You should be able to sort by lots of different things.

You should be able to issue challenges to friends based on achivements. Ex - I bet I can get this before you.

Etc.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 9:29:51 PM
lol, I can't argue with that. I actually really like one thing Sony did with the PS4 trophies, and that is that they incorporated a system that shows how rare a trophy you have is, and what percent of people in the world have that trophy. Pretty neat to me.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#4twiztidfreak6t9Posted 12/1/2013 9:35:26 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
When you get an achievement, you can hold the Xbox button to view the achievement. Instead of just loading the achievement you earned, though, you have to wait for the menu to load, select the achievement to view it, wait for that to load, and then it will tell you what that achievement was for. I would like it a lot more if when you hold the Xbox button for details, if it would just load up the details of the achievement that you earned.

Small complaint, really, lol.

Totally agree with ya man....Funny thing I found out the other day though.....

Achievement's will not show up UNLESS you're connected to LIVE....My internet company had an outage and when I was playing GHOSTS Single player, and I knew for a fact I did certain things IE: blimey O'Riley, complete a few levels, no achievement's popped up.

Once I was able to get back online, I was bombarded with all the achievement's I had done while I was offline.....They just kept popping up until the last one was over with.....That was annoying lol
---
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
#5Lerp85Posted 12/1/2013 9:46:09 PM
When I hold button to see achievement is loads the one I earned right up, I do not have to select it. Not sure what it is doing for you.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#6DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/1/2013 9:59:09 PM
Um, when you hold the button it goes straight to the achievement.

I have a different complaint though. The achievement system now is slow as ****... jesus christ what the hell? Before it was just tap the guide and you see it immediately AND you get the list of other achievements. Now they make fancy graphics and stuff but when you press the button it ONLY shows the achievement you just got (even if you have multiple at the same time...) and does not show you the game its in while having to actually LOAD this crap. Its ridiculously slow... Another step back from the 360. This almost reminds me of PSN trophies except with a more bearable load time/sync time.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#7BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 10:02:06 PM
Wait, so when you guys hold the button, it takes you right to the description of the achievement? Or does it take you to the achievement, then you press A to view achievement, then wait for it to load, then it shows you it. Because it does the latter for me.
---
#8Foxx3kPosted 12/1/2013 10:06:24 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Wait, so when you guys hold the button, it takes you right to the description of the achievement? Or does it take you to the achievement, then you press A to view achievement, then wait for it to load, then it shows you it. Because it does the latter for me.

Mine takes me to the achievements list for that game.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/1/2013 10:08:31 PM
I never should have friended you, this bright ass yellow is bad, very bad
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#10Lerp85Posted 12/1/2013 10:29:31 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

It goes right to the description of the achievement.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.