One thing I would change as someone who likes achievements...

#11BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 10:42:01 PM
Foxx3k posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Wait, so when you guys hold the button, it takes you right to the description of the achievement? Or does it take you to the achievement, then you press A to view achievement, then wait for it to load, then it shows you it. Because it does the latter for me.

Mine takes me to the achievements list for that game.

Lerp85 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Wait, so when you guys hold the button, it takes you right to the description of the achievement? Or does it take you to the achievement, then you press A to view achievement, then wait for it to load, then it shows you it. Because it does the latter for me.

It goes right to the description of the achievement.

Both of these are conflicting. Mine does what Fox's Xbox does, but I want it to do what Lerp's does. lol
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#12Lerp85Posted 12/1/2013 10:54:11 PM
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...
Foxx3k posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

Mine takes me to the achievements list for that game.

Lerp85 posted...
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

It goes right to the description of the achievement.

Both of these are conflicting. Mine does what Fox's Xbox does, but I want it to do what Lerp's does. lol

My roommates does the same as mine. Thought that was just how it worked. Wonder why it don't for you.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#13BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 10:57:15 PM
Yeah, I dunno. It's not that big of a deal, but when you get an achievement and you wanna see what it is and then get right back into the game, it can get annoying.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
#14Lerp85Posted 12/1/2013 10:59:42 PM
I can see that. One thing that annoys me actually is that there is no back on there, meaning it is a pain to get to the entire list of achievements once in that menu, cause if I hit back it takes me out of the app as that is back to the system. Gotta completely quit the app and relaunch it.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#15DesperateMonkeyPosted 12/1/2013 11:05:54 PM
Lerp85 posted...
I can see that. One thing that annoys me actually is that there is no back on there, meaning it is a pain to get to the entire list of achievements once in that menu, cause if I hit back it takes me out of the app as that is back to the system. Gotta completely quit the app and relaunch it.

Yes, this is VERY annoying and completely ass backwards. Its like they didn't even test this out. Its not intuitive at all.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#16BIGGESTPS3FAN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 11:06:21 PM
Oh yeah, I guess I never thought of that. Looks like there are pros and cons to each method. Maybe one day it'll be addressed and we'll both have our issues fixed.
---