Stop buying mutiplat games and more exclusives will be made

#11tofatoPosted 12/1/2013 8:52:38 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
tofato posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
tofato posted...
skermac posted...
If everyone stops buying multiplat games for the X1 you will see more exclusives made to drive game sales to the console.

So stay away from ALL multiplat games and do not buy any for the X1 and the problem will be solved because they will know that's what everyone wants to buy.

That's what Nintendo fans said along time ago and see what happen to Nintendo consoles

The sold more than any other consoles?

If you are talking about wii , most of the buyers were casuals, the bet for casual again with wiiu and well after a year the console kinda sucks.

"Casuals" keep the industry afloat.

Yeah that's why Nintendo is doing great,! The only reason wii u is winning right now is because it been out for a year , ps4 or xbox one will pass it eventually
#12skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 8:54:18 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
tofato posted...
skermac posted...
If everyone stops buying multiplat games for the X1 you will see more exclusives made to drive game sales to the console.

So stay away from ALL multiplat games and do not buy any for the X1 and the problem will be solved because they will know that's what everyone wants to buy.

That's what Nintendo fans said along time ago and see what happen to Nintendo consoles

The sold more than any other consoles?

sure did and the same would happen to the x1
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#13ShuraYukihimePosted 12/1/2013 8:54:56 PM
tofato posted...

Yeah that's why Nintendo is doing great,! The only reason wii u is winning right now is because it been out for a year , ps4 or xbox one will pass it eventually

The Wii U doesn't have to do better than anyone else though. It's not competing with them.
---
Pulvis et umbra sumus.
#14skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 8:55:19 PM
krillens posted...
guess you wont be playing titanfall

watch dogs

destiny

KH3

elder scrolls

final fantasy

etc etc..

what will you play?!

Halo 5 and the other exclusives that come out and that's it.
---
#15GladiatorDangerPosted 12/1/2013 8:58:27 PM
skermac posted...

And other than Halo 5 those exclusives are?
#16Lerp85Posted 12/1/2013 9:01:45 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
Lerp85 posted...
No. Simple as that. If I want to play a game, I will buy it. It being multiplatform means it is more likely they will make more money from it, meaning more likely to get dev support through dlc and sequels, which is what I want. Don't care if it is exclusive or not.

I'm not saying multiplats are bad. The opposite really. The larger selection everyone has the better.

TC is saying that though, and that is stupid. More support devs for quality games I like the more likely they can and will make more games I like. So I will support that.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#17James_4ortPosted 12/1/2013 9:01:55 PM
skermac posted...
krillens posted...
guess you wont be playing titanfall

watch dogs

destiny

KH3

elder scrolls

final fantasy

etc etc..

what will you play?!

What "other" exclusives???

The only AAA 1st party games MS has is

Halo 5
Forza series
Spark (idk why anyone wants this, it's made by the spore guys)
Fable series (a joke compared to demons souls/dark souls, skyrim, witcher)

Every other game they have is just a bought out multiplatform title.
---
~House of Red Leaves~
Let no1 misguide you. The true hearted will fall to the glory of eternity, and as the darkness arrises the light within will shine true
#18tofatoPosted 12/1/2013 9:02:06 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
tofato posted...

The Wii U doesn't have to do better than anyone else though. It's not competing with them.

That's one of the worst thin about Nintendo , they said we are not competing and fans believe that , of course is competing people choose between ps4, xbox one and wiiu ,for me that's competing, is not like Nintendo is in another "branch" they sell games just as Ms and sony
#19skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2013 9:02:21 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
skermac posted...

And other than Halo 5 those exclusives are?

Crimson Dragon
Fable Legends
Quantum Break

And a lot more that haven't even been named yet.
---
#20NSGraphitePosted 12/1/2013 9:10:04 PM
skermac posted...

You do realize that if this happens, 3rd party companies will start making exclusives for the ps4 and not the xbone, because of the lack of sales on the xbone, right? your logic is quite faulty.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...