Stop buying mutiplat games and more exclusives will be made

#21KolanifvPosted 12/1/2013 10:14:21 PM
NSGraphite posted...
skermac posted...
If everyone stops buying multiplat games for the X1 you will see more exclusives made to drive game sales to the console.

So stay away from ALL multiplat games and do not buy any for the X1 and the problem will be solved because they will know that's what everyone wants to buy.

You do realize that if this happens, 3rd party companies will start making exclusives for the ps4 and not the xbone, because of the lack of sales on the xbone, right? your logic is quite faulty.

Yeah, that's where they were going with the Wii U comparison. No one buys third party on Wii U (they didn't really on Wii either), so there's no games for Wii U.
#22Millertime660Posted 12/1/2013 10:17:06 PM
Well this theory is just absurd.....
#23NSGraphitePosted 12/1/2013 10:18:19 PM
Kolanifv posted...
NSGraphite posted...
skermac posted...
If everyone stops buying multiplat games for the X1 you will see more exclusives made to drive game sales to the console.

So stay away from ALL multiplat games and do not buy any for the X1 and the problem will be solved because they will know that's what everyone wants to buy.

You do realize that if this happens, 3rd party companies will start making exclusives for the ps4 and not the xbone, because of the lack of sales on the xbone, right? your logic is quite faulty.

Yeah, that's where they were going with the Wii U comparison. No one buys third party on Wii U (they didn't really on Wii either), so there's no games for Wii U.

Exactly. last gen the wii got the fewest number of multiplat games. of course the big ones appeared, but there are a lot that only hit the ps3 and 360. (And the difference in console power wasnt the only reason why)
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#24skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 7:41:13 AM
NSGraphite posted...
Kolanifv posted...
NSGraphite posted...
skermac posted...

Exactly. last gen the wii got the fewest number of multiplat games. of course the big ones appeared, but there are a lot that only hit the ps3 and 360. (And the difference in console power wasnt the only reason why)

The difference is console power was the MAIN reason why. WiiU not powerful enough for most games. Its not even considered next gen.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#25regsantotomasPosted 12/2/2013 9:52:42 AM
I think that I will just buy what I want to play thanks whether that be exclusive or multi-platform.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego