Is killer instinct Ultra edition worth it? Or crimson dragon?

#1Cinn_kentsu89Posted 12/1/2013 10:03:17 PM
I want the ultra edition for the extra costumes and accessories but not sure if those are worth the twenty extra bucks. The original KI looks not worth it to me cause I had my fun back in the day and I've never been the type to replay older generation games (nothing wrong old games). I feel like it's an impulse buy though. Can you buy the costumes and accessories separate? Is PP easy to get? Will they be a way to upgrade later if I want?

Is crimson dragon worth it for twenty bucks?
#2jpraelsterPosted 12/1/2013 10:20:01 PM
The ultra edition is worth it especially when they add online play to the original
#3beds2Posted 12/1/2013 10:26:18 PM
jpraelster posted...
The ultra edition is worth it especially when they add online play to the original

Not happening.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rdPWG.jpg
#4jpraelsterPosted 12/1/2013 10:27:59 PM
beds2 posted...
jpraelster posted...

Not happening.

Yes it is
#5vivalabuck92Posted 12/1/2013 10:29:03 PM
beds2 posted...
jpraelster posted...

Not happening.

It's possible if players demand it. Look at Scott Pilgrim.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#6jpraelsterPosted 12/1/2013 10:29:57 PM
vivalabuck92 posted...
beds2 posted...
jpraelster posted...

Not happening.

And they will and from what I have heard they are already considering it
#7vivalabuck92Posted 12/1/2013 10:32:19 PM
jpraelster posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
beds2 posted...
jpraelster posted...

Not happening.

That'll be great. Hopefully they nerf the difficulty a little. I haven't noticed a difference between any difficulty levels. Also, **** Eyedol.
---
#8jpraelsterPosted 12/1/2013 10:34:27 PM
vivalabuck92 posted...
jpraelster posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...
beds2 posted...
jpraelster posted...

Not happening.

That'll be great. Hopefully they nerf the difficulty a little. I haven't noticed a difference between any difficulty levels. Also, **** Eyedol.

Agreed I was only able to beat him with jago cant figure out how to do combos with other people
#9vivalabuck92Posted 12/1/2013 10:37:56 PM
jpraelster posted...

Agreed I was only able to beat him with jago cant figure out how to do combos with other people

I beat him with Sabrewulf. Glacius has an exploit where you can stand still and just hammer away at light punch while standing still.
---
#10jpraelsterPosted 12/1/2013 10:43:29 PM
vivalabuck92 posted...
jpraelster posted...

I beat him with Sabrewulf. Glacius has an exploit where you can stand still and just hammer away at light punch while standing still.

Is sabrewulf as easy to combo with as he is in The new one