So did MS sale more consoles in it's first week....

#1Cowboy082288Posted 12/2/2013 3:48:11 AM
than has ever been done before by any other company?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#2deadmarvPosted 12/2/2013 3:57:27 AM
Funny, I thought sales didn't matter on this board.
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 12/2/2013 3:58:00 AM
No.

It beat the 360's record BUT PS4 blew the PS3's record out the water... As well as spanked the Xbone's butt in its home field. XBone had to go worldwide to put up the numbers PS4 did in the Xbone's own backyard.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#4NSGraphitePosted 12/2/2013 4:02:54 AM
Considering that in the UK, the one territory outside of north america where the xbox 360 sold big, the ps4 just broke the previous launch record, which was held by the psp, no, the xbone isnt anywhere near outselling the ps4. heck it couldnt even beat the psp!!!
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#5WeirdShroomPosted 12/2/2013 4:15:03 AM
I call into question the UK's credibility on this.

The PSP is the fastest selling console there....really? That prettymuch discredits them right there.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#6NSGraphitePosted 12/2/2013 4:26:04 AM
WeirdShroom posted...

The PSP is the fastest selling console there....really? That prettymuch discredits them right there.

Yet in the last generation, the 360 was the biggest seller there. if the xbone was going to do well anywhere in europe, it would have been the UK, but nope, it couldnt even beat the psp's record and the ps4 sold nearly double the xbone's numbers (250k vs 150k, ps4 over xbone)
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#7SpecOpszPosted 12/2/2013 4:34:56 AM(edited)
WeirdShroom posted...

You discredit our fellow chaps across the Atlantic just because PSP sold well there? The top 3 best selling gaming console launches have been dominated by Sony. It's not foreign to them. I think the 360 only sold 70K there and reception was mediocre.

I'd say they have fine taste in gaming.
---
FC: 0705-2744-6085
Current Games: GTA V, Pokemon X, Battlefield 4, AC4, Killzone: Shadow Fall
#8TheGam3925Posted 12/2/2013 4:36:03 AM
PS4 beat Xbone in the US and the UK. Are people actually surprised by this?
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#9WeirdShroomPosted 12/2/2013 4:36:55 AM
Ok, let me get this straight. In the UK, the top 3 fastest selling console records have all been Sony....but the most popular over the entire generation in sales was 360, yes? That's what you both just told me.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#10PyschoRaidenPosted 12/2/2013 4:37:02 AM
WeirdShroom posted...

I live in the UK and I only know 1 guy who has a PSP (and well, I own one too), but it wasn't at launch. Dunno how the heck it was the fastest selling console.
---
OURS IS THE FURY