microsoft is smart

#1NejivsSasukePosted 12/2/2013 4:59:31 AM
I was at work all day yesterday but before I left for work my girlfriend said "Xbox on". My X1 was on all day yesterday and from my friends list people can see that. From TV to ghost to live demo. People who don't game is saying Xbox all thru the house. That's smart man
---
Gamertag: focused dude
#2Apex-PlayerPosted 12/2/2013 5:03:08 AM
Fact/ if you say xbox 1million times, you will never purchase Sony or Nintendo again...
?
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 12/2/2013 5:03:32 AM
Wut u say
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#4NejivsSasuke(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 5:09:28 AM
My post is about branding pretty much. My girlfriend doesn't game but she has to say Xbox before she turns the TV on or changes the channel.
---
Gamertag: focused dude
#5touyamizrahiPosted 12/2/2013 1:29:17 PM
NejivsSasuke posted...
My post is about branding pretty much. My girlfriend doesn't game but she has to say Xbox before she turns the TV on or changes the channel.

Lol, cause that's not going to start annoying the hell out of regular people who watch more tv than play games. I see them hooking the XBOne into it's own spot on the tv and just using their remote every time they wanna watch tv. Every time you wanted to take a dump, would you like to have to say "Flushmaster Open!" to get the lid to unlock each time? Like heck. It'd be funny the first few times, but when you get tired of it you'll find it's just annoying. Also considering the fact that XBOne doesn't control your tv volume...you're going to be using the remote anyway......

XBox requiring voice command to watch tv = bad. But that's only cause there are so many reports of it not working flat out or not working properly. YAY SIRI <3
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#6billsfanno1Posted 12/2/2013 1:34:07 PM
touyamizrahi posted...
NejivsSasuke posted...

XBox requiring voice command to watch tv = bad. But that's only cause there are so many reports of it not working flat out or not working properly. YAY SIRI <3

You don't know what you're talking about so why comment at all, it makes you look like a fanboy buffoon.

With X1 you can use the cable remote, controller or voice to watch TV and change channels/settings.
#7ssj954vegitoPosted 12/2/2013 1:35:52 PM
I still don't know what TCs OP said, please help.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#8touyamizrahiPosted 12/2/2013 1:44:22 PM
ssj954vegito posted...
I still don't know what TCs OP said, please help.

He was at work and his "girlfriend" said Xbox while he was gone?
---
#9touyamizrahiPosted 12/2/2013 1:52:02 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
NejivsSasuke posted...

You don't know what you're talking about so why comment at all, it makes you look like a fanboy buffoon.

With X1 you can use the cable remote, controller or voice to watch TV and change channels/settings.

Here's the review I originally read

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/xbox-review-201312013475.htm

Please oh master who knows all, tell me where in there it states that the XBOne will control the physcial TVs volume settings? Not the set-top box volume, but the volume for my actual tv.

That's right, it doesn't. You still need the remote. So thus with remote in hand, it's faster for my thumb to press 231 to go to that channel, than to say "Xbox, go to channel 231" and pray that it understands.
---