For those of you that have the Xbox One...

#1DepoinvilPosted 12/2/2013 9:23:29 AM
How is it? I have a ps4 and it's been great so far (love Killzone, wish more people played Blacklight: Retribution but whatever lol). How is the Xbox One? What are you happy about and not so happy about?
---
''Do you know what kind of damage a steel boot can do to prepubescent testicles?'' -- Jack Flowers
#2khardboredPosted 12/2/2013 9:28:13 AM
There are way better places to better understand our experiences with the console.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#3GingaritoPosted 12/2/2013 9:29:14 AM
Im really liking it so far. I have dead rising 3 , Battlefield , Fifa and cod.

The UI is great but needs little things added like how much hard drive space you have left and also you cant watch videos from a USB? Also I was wacthing a blu-ray and it didnt save where I was up to when i went back which annoyed me a little as my ps3 does that.

But other than that the voice recognition is very cool works very well (sometimes you do have to repeat yourself but not often) Im very happy with my purchase and am looking forward to seeing what they add in the future.

Upload is really good as well. Seeing clips you and your friends have uploaded is very easy and is definately something I can see me using a lot.
---
Currently playing -GTA V
Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment .Pre ordered THE ONE!
#4RebelGameMasterPosted 12/2/2013 9:33:35 AM
Well TC, I don't like it. DR3 looks like it's a last gen game. My disk drive broken. And the system makes a sound like a cobra choking on a bullfrog. Ryse is nothing to write home about. I had to buy a new controller as it's not connecting. I am feeling bad about not listening to all the news, developers, and analysts.

Am happy to hear you're happy, TC. Kingdom Under Fire 2 is something you can look forward to. It won't be coming out for the XBone. :(
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#5grampamurkedPosted 12/2/2013 9:38:34 AM
Depoinvil posted...
How is it? I have a ps4 and it's been great so far (love Killzone, wish more people played Blacklight: Retribution but whatever lol). How is the Xbox One? What are you happy about and not so happy about?

I absolutely love the new system. Kinect is the bomb and I thought I would never use it. The games look and play great except for Battlefields glitches.
My only gripe is the way friends and invites of friends is handled. Feels like a step backwards.

My system runs very quiet and doesn't really generate much heat which is a suprise considering it never really shuts off.

The TV & NFL features are really nice and easy to use with the kinect integration.

Very happy with my purchase and look forward to getting a ps4 sometime in the near future.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#6Depoinvil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 10:28:21 AM(edited)
Ok. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting an Xbox One eventually. I simply cannot miss out on next-gen Halo. Halo 4 was already a ridiculous step up with updated visuals and incredible sound so I can't wait to see what the guys at 343 studios have in store for the next one.
---
''Do you know what kind of damage a steel boot can do to prepubescent testicles?'' -- Jack Flowers