Does Ryse ever pick up?

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 12/2/2013 8:44:01 AM
I'm on Chap 4 and considering selling it..
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2RebelGameMasterPosted 12/2/2013 8:47:47 AM
It's like a slow ride to grandma's house.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#3BassnaPosted 12/2/2013 8:49:49 AM
I just rented it last night. I guess It's getting kind of fun. Deff. worth a rent though. This game messed up by not putting PvP multiplayer in. It could have been awesome with that, kind of along the lines of spartacus game.
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#4Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 8:51:03 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...

damn. it's funny how realistic is it..but slow. I think playing games like dmc or god of war has spoiled me - hack and slash really needs to be faster and with a lil more 'umph'..

also -- when you execute -- why is there only YELLOW and BLUE -- why not the other 2 colors to shake it up?

would I be better off getting DR3 if I didn't like the other 2 games?
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#5CyberneticRatPosted 12/2/2013 8:55:39 AM
Well, the executions aren't randomized. If you recognize the execution you're about to do, you can actually predict what button prompt its gonna need so that the combat doesn't slow down.

Blue = Sword Strike
Yellow = Shield/Environmental
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#6RebelGameMasterPosted 12/2/2013 9:01:33 AM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...

damn. it's funny how realistic is it..but slow. I think playing games like dmc or god of war has spoiled me - hack and slash really needs to be faster and with a lil more 'umph'..

also -- when you execute -- why is there only YELLOW and BLUE -- why not the other 2 colors to shake it up?

would I be better off getting DR3 if I didn't like the other 2 games?

DR3 isn't the end to all games as fanboys will say. But it is fun. I would recommend it above all other XBone launch titles.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.