People really make me laugh...

#1IMProdiGYPosted 12/2/2013 1:31:20 PM
All this talk about sales, is really funny. So the PS4 is doing better; who cares. If the numbers were what Sega Saturn or Dreacast, then X1 has an issue.

Love reading how you can find X1s here and not PS4. How do know how many were shipped? I have a buddy in southern Georgia and he was 7th in line for walmart on release. They only had 6. Poor guy. He did get one on black friday though.

I live un Chicago and unless you are going to pay over $700 bundle bucks at Play n Trade ur not getting one. Craigslist us also over pricing. This goes for PS4 as well. Wow the UK sold a few thousand more. With all thay Microsoft was going to do they are still not far behind.

Just think is Microsoft never tried to what they wanted to do in June. Would you say X1 would be smashing Ps4? I would say they would probabky just switch places. Now what if they were the same price? Now could we talk about PS dying? Lol, NOPE they may be losing, but it would still be fine.

People really want to convince themselves they made the right choice. I have my opinions in both, but it will cause more childish opinions and arguments.

People need to grow up. All these sales topics are getting out of hand. Go play ur system love it and enjoy it.
---
gl hf
#2JusticeSwordPosted 12/2/2013 1:33:23 PM
If these people make you laugh then you need to get out more.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#3IMProdiGY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 1:45:07 PM
JusticeSword posted...

Why do people like you exist? It's obvious thay ur sig shows ur colors. Don't get mad because im right! Not saying an PSN sig is bad, but if you had both then you would have never commented. You're boards are that way.
---
gl hf
#4bultje112Posted 12/2/2013 1:46:44 PM
IMProdiGY posted...
JusticeSword posted...

Why do people like you exist? It's obvious thay ur sig shows ur colors. Don't get mad because im right! Not saying an PSN sig is bad, but if you had both then you would have never commented. You're boards are that way.

my god I'm not even english speaking, but your butchering of the english language is making my eyes bleed.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#5ThreinfhirPosted 12/2/2013 1:46:48 PM
JusticeSword posted...
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please

Amen to that.
---
Just cover the light with black electrical tape. If there is no light coming from the unit then it doesn't use any power, problem solved. - Cattus99
#6Ray_d2nerdPosted 12/2/2013 1:48:45 PM
bultje112 posted...
IMProdiGY posted...
JusticeSword posted...

my god I'm not even english speaking, but your butchering of the english language is making my eyes bleed.

And amen to that!
---
"i was a too long signature for gamefaqs so i changed myself into this miserable shape!"
From Ray_D2Nerd's Signature.
#7RebelGameMasterPosted 12/2/2013 1:50:11 PM
IMProdiGY posted...
All this talk about sales, is really funny. So the PS4 is doing better; who cares. If the numbers were what Sega Saturn or Dreacast, then X1 has an issue.

Love reading how you can find X1s here and not PS4. How do know how many were shipped? I have a buddy in southern Georgia and he was 7th in line for walmart on release. They only had 6. Poor guy. He did get one on black friday though.

I live un Chicago and unless you are going to pay over $700 bundle bucks at Play n Trade ur not getting one. Craigslist us also over pricing. This goes for PS4 as well. Wow the UK sold a few thousand more. With all thay Microsoft was going to do they are still not far behind.

Just think is Microsoft never tried to what they wanted to do in June. Would you say X1 would be smashing Ps4? I would say they would probabky just switch places. Now what if they were the same price? Now could we talk about PS dying? Lol, NOPE they may be losing, but it would still be fine.

People really want to convince themselves they made the right choice. I have my opinions in both, but it will cause more childish opinions and arguments.

People need to grow up. All these sales topics are getting out of hand. Go play ur system love it and enjoy it.

The Internet community as a whole loves to ridicule something that's inferior. It happened to the Wii U, and now it's the Xbone's turn.

#dealwithit
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#8sandersjr_basicPosted 12/2/2013 2:09:59 PM
Its no different then people with sports. In baseball the Yankees and red sox hate each other. The hardcore fans will do anything to try and make the other feel inferior. Its no different in the technology world. Majority of people who are fortunate enough to own a console may argue casually, if at all about which is better, but no where near the hardcore gamer. If people don't like it, don't open the dam topic. Let the people who wanna argue, argue.
---
Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes
#9AzaneAzerPosted 12/2/2013 2:11:13 PM
I laugh more at the "I don't care, so much that I'm going to make a topic replying how much I don't care"
#10Dcrenshaw04Posted 12/2/2013 2:13:28 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
I laugh more at the "I don't care, so much that I'm going to make a topic replying how much I don't care"

---
Psn-crenshaw4