bultje112 posted...
stawg007 posted...
violentdissmay posted...
Threinfhir posted...
JusticeSword posted...
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please

Amen to that.

Add a halleluiah from me, S3&K was phenomenal

I played a Knuckles game on xbla and it was ******* awful, at least compared to Sonic 1 and 2

I don't know if there is more than one game with playable knuckles but whatever it was I played the level design was horrendous and wasn't fun to play at all imo

ugh the lack of knowledge in every way is baffling here. you don't even know what game you played...

Just looked it up, the only knuckles game on xbla is Sonic and Knuckles, I got confused as I see people mention Sonic 3 and Knuckles sometimes so I thought it may have been a different game but yeah

Sonic and Knuckles was awful
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#32B1GB0SS_86Posted 12/5/2013 4:56:18 AM
crucial posted...
I know right TC,you are not a true gamer unless you own both,both have great AAA exclusives so why hate?most of the fanboys are poor little kids that there mommy's will only buy one of the consoles so they feel the need to rip on the other.

My sons friend was the biggest Xbot I have ever seen for the last 6 years,his mom buys him a PS4 now MS is the devil and has no games lol,all he talked about for months was how great Titanfall would be but now that he has a PS4 it's pure garbage and that TF2 will make it to PS4,so TF1 will be garbage but TF2 will be great?ya this is what I deal with lmao.

There are about 5 people on my friends list on xbox live that act exactly like that kid. They all where the biggest xbox fanboys but now that they have ps4 Microsoft is evil. Smh. I look at it like this though, last gen xbox live was where u mostly found immature people like some on this board. Psn was always nice and queit. Now its the other way around. Im glad all those people jumped ship too sony. At least it will be a majority of mature gamers who just play and dont talk stuff all the time
#33CDeikunPosted 12/5/2013 5:19:38 AM
...You're a towel!
#34bultje112Posted 12/5/2013 5:24:32 AM

Just looked it up, the only knuckles game on xbla is Sonic and Knuckles, I got confused as I see people mention Sonic 3 and Knuckles sometimes so I thought it may have been a different game but yeah

no. you think sonic and knuckles is awful
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#35ish0turfac3Posted 12/5/2013 5:56:42 AM
Evel138 posted...
bultje112 posted...
IMProdiGY posted...
JusticeSword posted...
If these people make you laugh then you need to get out more.

Why do people like you exist? It's obvious thay ur sig shows ur colors. Don't get mad because im right! Not saying an PSN sig is bad, but if you had both then you would have never commented. You're boards are that way.

my god I'm not even english speaking, but your butchering of the english language is making my eyes bleed.

If your angle to condescend someone is to correct their "english", at least get English the **** right....lol.

He just said he is not English speaking.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (Feel free to add me on either of these)
#36stawg007Posted 12/5/2013 6:29:55 AM
bultje112 posted...

no. you think sonic and knuckles is awful

Thanks for repeating what I just said
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#37Evel138Posted 12/5/2013 7:16:05 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...

Umm, no **** Sherlock, but the implication was that even though English is not his primary language, the other guys usage thereof made his "eyes bleed".

Again, if your going for that angle at least get THE most basic principle in the English language right first.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#38bultje112Posted 12/5/2013 8:26:45 AM
Evel138 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...

Umm, no **** Sherlock, but the implication was that even though English is not his primary language, the other guys usage thereof made his "eyes bleed".

Again, if your going for that angle at least get THE most basic principle in the English language right first.

oh so I don't type with capital letters. you think I don't know a language? you are grasping at strings now.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#39MoonlightnitePosted 12/5/2013 8:38:44 AM
this is funny topic one billion on enjoy systems blah blah, sales don't matter blah blah, believe it or not allot of consumers go from reviews/sales to see what the majority is,

example, if i knew nothing about game system id research price compare the two
also reviews, and sales do play a factor but not based on the entire decision,

reviews is huge for movies, if i see tons of people giving a movie a 1 star rating ill skip it and not waste my time compared to 4 to 5 stars.

in all no matter what you say people are going to throw sales, reviews, hardware,software comparisons around whether you like it or not
---
"Trolling:Apparently, the definition amongst the gamefaqs community is anyone who disagrees with your opinion." PSN Moonlight21, 3DS 0044-3587-0532
#40Evel138Posted 12/5/2013 8:46:44 AM
bultje112 posted...
Evel138 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...

oh so I don't type with capital letters. you think I don't know a language? you are grasping at strings now.

While I do play guitar, its straws...."grasping at straws" is the idiom you're going for FYI.

And its not really "grasping at straws" when your "eyes bleed" at the "butchering of the english" language all the while you can't either recognize or adhere to one of THE most basic rules of the English language.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y