impulse triggers......

#21krystylaPosted 12/2/2013 11:41:24 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
MVNeo posted...
NSGraphite posted...
You know what impulse triggers means right?

That microsoft was impulsive and bought the triggers from a cheap taiwanese plastic manufacturer for 1/3 the cost of other brands.

Must be from the same place that makes the PS4, which is breaking at about a 30% rate right now.

Lmao. I wish people like you wouldn't post. You people really make the XBO community look like a bunch of blind fanboy fools.

30% lol! Preposterous.

And you are a hypocrite, it's the Sony fanboys that constantly said xbo had a 40% failure rate
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell
#22twiztidfreak6t9(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2013 5:55:34 AM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
Wait, DR3 and BF4 use them? I own practically every XOne game and the only games that i have noticed using them is Nba2k and Forza.

I play BF4 daily and never felt the triggers at all. I play DR only a few times, but never noticed them. Maybe DR3 does but i call shenanigans on BF4 using them.

Yeah, I've only noticed the right trigger the most on dead rising 3 when your ammo in guns & stuff are about to deplete the vibration in the trigger gets more & more intense until the weapon breaks.Also for Battlefield 4, it's in the right trigger while firing any weapon on ground, or in a vehicle.

Oh, and really people???.....WTF....Let's just hijack this topic to make another dumbass console war >_> Grow the **** up!
---
PSN (PS4):Twiztidfreak6t9 GT(Xbox One):Same as PSN.
#23Exodus_PrimePosted 12/3/2013 6:36:07 AM
LaManoNeraII posted...
MVNeo posted...
NSGraphite posted...
You know what impulse triggers means right?

That microsoft was impulsive and bought the triggers from a cheap taiwanese plastic manufacturer for 1/3 the cost of other brands.

Must be from the same place that makes the PS4, which is breaking at about a 30% rate right now.

Actually, Sony did use Chinese student slave labor to manufacture a large portion of PS4s

: (

And they're loyal to this company to threaten people with death and name calling? I wonder how much those Chinese students got payed.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.