Xbox robbers thwarted by Xbone's great sales

#21Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/2/2013 5:23:36 PM
Howatizer posted...

I wouldn't take anything Xeeh_Bitz posts on this board seriously, he spends most of his time on the PS4 boards bashing the X1 as much as humanly possible.

A fanboy through and through, if I ever saw one.

Provide some links and back that claim up, bet you can't. Stop lying bro, your nose gonna puncture the computer screen.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#22TrickyPonyPosted 12/2/2013 5:29:07 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
My local store had 10 xbones unsold, 10>9, therefore Ps4 is winning the console war.

On the other note, They could have targetted a lot better merchandise, makes sense that lower educated people tend to turn to petty crime, while the educated criminals go into banking or politics.

Pretty sure making off with at LEAST $3600 is no longer considered "petty crime"
#23chrish909Posted 12/2/2013 5:31:17 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...

I wouldn't take anything Xeeh_Bitz posts on this board seriously, he spends most of his time on the PS4 boards bashing the X1 as much as humanly possible.

Provide some links and back that claim up, bet you can't. Stop lying bro, your nose gonna puncture the computer screen.

All you do is bash x1, nobody has to prove anything to you, not that it would be hard to prove.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#24Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/2/2013 5:32:41 PM
chrish909 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...

All you do is bash x1, nobody has to prove anything to you, not that it would be hard to prove.

I don't bash anything, I just find holes in people's logic.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#25Satchmo25Posted 12/2/2013 5:35:20 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chrish909 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...

major hole in your logic right there, you constantly bash and troll and everyone knows it, claiming you don't means nothing
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#26AzaneAzerPosted 12/2/2013 5:36:54 PM
TrickyPony posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
My local store had 10 xbones unsold, 10>9, therefore Ps4 is winning the console war.

On the other note, They could have targetted a lot better merchandise, makes sense that lower educated people tend to turn to petty crime, while the educated criminals go into banking or politics.

Pretty sure making off with at LEAST $3600 is no longer considered "petty crime"

Robbing an electronics store is petty crime, It's not grand theft, or an actual heist.

3600$ isnt even that much, not worth the risk/sentencing
#27TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/2/2013 5:38:35 PM
Kcrack posted...
If you're robbing a console to sell for profit, obviously you're gonna go after the most expensive ones.

It's pathetic that this even had to be said. Some of you need to put down the controllers and go spend some time in the real world.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#28Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/2/2013 5:38:44 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chrish909 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...

major hole in your logic right there, you constantly bash and troll and everyone knows it, claiming you don't means nothing

So I find holes in logic and offer suggestions of my own opinion in a debate, that equals trolling? Stop being so sensitive.

Mommy, Billy said my left toe is not functioning as it should!
Number of Jimmies ruffled, all of them!
---
#29TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 12/2/2013 5:40:41 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
chrish909 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...

Then claiming he does means just as little. Saying "everybody knows it" doesn't make it true, but kids like you seem to struggle with understanding that basic concept.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#30SomnusNemorisPosted 12/2/2013 5:50:39 PM
http://i.minus.com/iMYAdMT27HSpq.gif
---
PSN/GT - AstuteClass
http://i.imgur.com/kzQnRXV.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/pSjeUxF.png - http://i.imgur.com/N6zA37x.jpg