Xbox robbers thwarted by Xbone's great sales

#31HENTAIDOJIPosted 12/2/2013 4:58:59 PM
Xbox fights crime by being super popular. Its Batman.

PS4 is a victim of crime due to being inept. Its Aunt May.

WiiU is .....The Green Lantern Movie.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#32HowatizerPosted 12/2/2013 5:00:59 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...

I wouldn't take anything Xeeh_Bitz posts on this board seriously, he spends most of his time on the PS4 boards bashing the X1 as much as humanly possible.

A fanboy through and through, if I ever saw one.

Provide some links and back that claim up, bet you can't. Stop lying bro, your nose gonna puncture the computer screen.

I find your denial of the truth fairly amusing. I will not bother hunting down a link, what I posted was factual and I wont lose any sleep over the people who don't believe me.

I have seen multiple instances of you bashing Microsoft/X1 on the PS4 boards, it is asinine to imply I would just randomly target you for no reason.
---
Fanboys are the cancer of the gaming. Educate yourself and stop being a part of the problem. Kill your ignorance for good.---> http://goo.gl/YVX7op
#33Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/2/2013 5:10:28 PM(edited)
Howatizer posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...

I wouldn't take anything Xeeh_Bitz posts on this board seriously, he spends most of his time on the PS4 boards bashing the X1 as much as humanly possible.

Provide some links and back that claim up, bet you can't. Stop lying bro, your nose gonna puncture the computer screen.

I find your denial of the truth fairly amusing. I will not bother hunting down a link, what I posted was factual and I wont lose any sleep over the people who don't believe me.

I have seen multiple instances of you bashing Microsoft/X1 on the PS4 boards, it is asinine to imply I would just randomly target you for no reason.

Right, you realize I only post on the PS4 board a few times a week and my last topic was alerting people that PSN is now accepting cards and the one before that, about how I received a faulty PS4. I rarely post in other people's post. So I'm rather confused on why you would make this up, but clearly you are.

---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#34HowatizerPosted 12/2/2013 5:22:10 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...

Right, you realize I only post on the PS4 board a few times a week and my last topic was alerting people that PSN is now accepting cards and the one before that, about how I received a faulty PS4. I rarely post in other people's post. So I'm rather confused on why you would make this up, but clearly you are.

You accuse me of lying then continue to perpetuate you own lie. This is why Isaid people shouldn't take you seriously.

Let's make it interesting then, how about if I post a quote of you bashing Microsoft/X1 with a link to the topic then you will donate a $25 dollar PSN card to me for my time? I know you will welch in the end, but I will have earned +1 internet at the very least.

There were two topics that were fairly recent where I made the connection with your posts on this board and the PS4.

Care to be embarrassed?
---
Fanboys are the cancer of the gaming. Educate yourself and stop being a part of the problem. Kill your ignorance for good.---> http://goo.gl/YVX7op
#35Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/2/2013 5:43:28 PM
Howatizer posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Howatizer posted...

You accuse me of lying then continue to perpetuate you own lie. This is why Isaid people shouldn't take you seriously.

Let's make it interesting then, how about if I post a quote of you bashing Microsoft/X1 with a link to the topic then you will donate a $25 dollar PSN card to me for my time? I know you will welch in the end, but I will have earned +1 internet at the very least.

There were two topics that were fairly recent where I made the connection with your posts on this board and the PS4.

Care to be embarrassed?

Sure, I'll buy you a $25 PSN Card if you post these links, but it must be from the PS4 board as you originally said.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#36mfv12979Posted 12/2/2013 5:49:34 PM
Criminals are never smart. They probably couldn't get their hands on jewelry that sells a lot but instead settle for consoles lol.
#37HowatizerPosted 12/2/2013 6:10:50 PM
Well before you except my terms I will clarify that I will post a link of you bashing or joining in on bashing Microsoft/Xbox 1. If I am successful in providing the service I described then you will donate, a valid Playstation network card code in a $20 denomination through a PM to my username here. I remembered that it is Xbox Live cards that come in $25 codes and a PSN comes in $20.

You must also not use the code after sending it to me. Payment in full is considered completed when I successfully apply the code to my PSN account which I assure prompt usage of said code upon reciept.

If those terms are acceptable post here and I will provide my service when I get home from work shortly.
---
#38Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/2/2013 6:13:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#39cheezedadadaPosted 12/2/2013 6:16:01 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I spend time here because reading the BS some of you come up with is classic, it's better than watching any comedy on TV.

I don't want to jump in on the bashing here, but I lurk this board a lot and you are probably in the top 5 when it comes to amount of comments made. For someone who hates the Xbox, you def love this place!
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#40pistolpete12Posted 12/2/2013 6:51:41 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I spend time here because reading the BS some of you come up with is classic, it's better than watching any comedy on TV.

I don't want to jump in on the bashing here, but I lurk this board a lot and you are probably in the top 5 when it comes to amount of comments made. For someone who hates the Xbox, you def love this place!

lol for real, this dude is always here 24/7 he must secretly want that xbone.
---
dee