Why buy an XBONE if you live outside of US.

#1GooBacksBackPosted 12/2/2013 1:30:40 PM
It seems to me more people in the USA will buy XBONES and outside of that people will buy PS4's.

Makes sense to me.

XBONE has a lot of feature for Americans specifically.
#2peephole303Posted 12/2/2013 1:32:57 PM(edited)
Features dont even work outside of USA and UK

They dont even work in canada
#3BriisacePosted 12/2/2013 1:32:25 PM
Most of the people on my friends list have. UK here.
---
GamerTag = Briisace.
#4f0rgePosted 12/2/2013 1:38:43 PM
I'm in Canada.

It might do less than it can do in the States, but it still does at least as much as a PS4...so I don't get it?
#5OZ_ArchangelPosted 12/2/2013 1:40:41 PM(edited)
I agree, but I think it was mostly known by gamers around the world most MS features will be useless outside the USA and UK. For casual gamers or parents well sucks to be them really they got tricked big time. I still remember the 360 debut there was all this promise on features and apps theyll implement and I was skeptical that in Australia at least we wont see half or all of them. My friends kept saying we will, next thing you know I was right it was empty promises like a politician trying to win an election. Its ashame really MS promises all these features and stuff but whats the point of them if the other 70% of their audience wont get any of the features, just a waste of money to develop really. Either scrap it or find a way to make it universal for all
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#6method115Posted 12/2/2013 1:47:02 PM
f0rge posted...
I'm in Canada.

It might do less than it can do in the States, but it still does at least as much as a PS4...so I don't get it?

Cause PS4 runs a lot of the multiplats better than the X1 does. So why pay more for a system that doesn't run games as well. The only reason for someone outside of the US to get the X1 is for the exclusives or there friends are all getting X1's.
---
PSN: method114
#7MiharinPosted 12/2/2013 1:48:58 PM
The console isn't out in Finland yet but yeah there really isn't much media offered aside from Netflix, I don't think people here care about those entertainment things anyway. PS4 will definitely outsell it but it will probably do okay.
---
Now playing: Video games
#8crucialPosted 12/2/2013 1:49:52 PM
I live in the US so I bought a X1,if I lived in the UK I would buy a PS4,and if I lived in Brazil I would sell my butt to get a PS4 that cost over a grand lol.
#9f0rgePosted 12/2/2013 1:58:18 PM
method115 posted...
f0rge posted...
I'm in Canada.

Cause PS4 runs a lot of the multiplats better than the X1 does. So why pay more for a system that doesn't run games as well. The only reason for someone outside of the US to get the X1 is for the exclusives or there friends are all getting X1's.

Exactly, the exclusives, and MS has the ones I want. The multiplats I own run just fine on my xbox, if what defines success in this generation is 180p worth of resolution then we're beyond hope.
#10Afro_Puff_Posted 12/2/2013 2:07:16 PM
method115 posted...
f0rge posted...
I'm in Canada.

The only reason for someone outside of the US to get the X1 is for the exclusives or there friends are all getting X1's.

Shouldn't this be the reason anyone should buy a specific console? The exclusives and to play with their friends online?