"No one cares about Kinect"

#11I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 12/2/2013 5:38:16 PM
I bought mine for the fancy Xbox branded HDMI cable. The console is still in the box.
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#12cheezedadadaPosted 12/2/2013 5:41:44 PM
I didn't like the Kinect at all, but after using it a lot recently I think it's pretty neat.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#13Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/2/2013 5:44:15 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
Damn man, the way you talk about it, it's almost like Kinect raped your daughter and shot your dog.

It raped his dog and shot his daughter
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#14borg_assassinPosted 12/2/2013 5:45:15 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...
Damn man, the way you talk about it, it's almost like Kinect raped your daughter and shot your dog.

It raped his dog and shot his daughter

Ya I thought that was kind of obvious.
#15Mr BumpPosted 12/2/2013 5:52:42 PM
Splice_ posted...
It comes with it... It doesn't mean the kinect is selling consoles, it doesn't mean anything. It just means they've sold 1 million. It's still a stupid piece of crap waste of time weighing down an otherwise excellent system

This.
---
My games room: http://imgur.com/a/CA2yz
XBL: Mister Bump PSN: Mr_BumpNZ
#16Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/2/2013 5:57:04 PM
I had a preorder for the Xbone, was sort of excited for the Camera but I purchased a new TV which pretty much does all the TV features (Voice commands and Motion) along with apps, etc, everything the Xbox One can do, minus the Snap but I'm not really the type of person who cares about that. I removed my preorder because after that feature was no longer needed all I was left with was a weaker gaming system, I do wish that I could play the exclusives but they're not worth the $500, not with the few that are out there.

To sum it up, I'm waiting for a low end version of the Xbox One, without the HDMI Input and the Kinect. I'm sure it's coming, hopefully it'll be around $300
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#17MrSpaM111Posted 12/2/2013 6:03:10 PM
So you think Kinect is selling the system?

Tell me more about the games that use it for more than voice control
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#18Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 12/2/2013 6:05:47 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
To sum it up, I'm waiting for a low end version of the Xbox One, without the HDMI Input and the Kinect.

They say the entire system is based around Kinect and it relies on it. So I don't think it'll ever come without kinect.
Then again that's what they said about DRM...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#19BDJaycePosted 12/2/2013 6:21:11 PM
"nobody cares about the controller but everyone who owns the consoles uses it.. how do you explain that?!?!?!?!?!?!"

People don't care about Kinect, i'm sure some people do, but most people who bought an Xbox One bought it for the exclusives or future exclusives... they made the Kinect a vital and mandatory piece which is why people have it.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#20DisgaeaNutPosted 12/2/2013 6:26:44 PM
Kinect is the reason I refuse to buy one, it's forced and many people are simply not using it.

You can't say the Kinect is all around loved just because it's still selling. Day One editions were bound to sell if nothing else to be Collector's items.