The new SKU for Xbox One for next year, here is what I'm hoping for.

#11kakarot-uchihaPosted 12/2/2013 9:16:32 PM
i'm thinking all digital's possible, but my best guess is a titanfall skinned, themed, maybe mech included
#12staticxtreme5Posted 12/2/2013 11:54:01 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DelRowe posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I find $350 certainly more reasonable since it's a tad weaker than the PS4

You may have missed it last week, but teardowns showed that the Xbone hardware is more expensive to make than the PS4 even without the Kinect. MS would be taking huge losses if they try to undercut the PS4.

Yeah, a lot of the costs are in fact due to the Kinect and the HDMI in.

Remove the Kinect, that's $75, remove the HDMI Input feature, that's another $25

Microsoft cannot sell the system without those for $400, it's a weaker gaming system than the PS4 which cost $400, they would have to sell for less than $400

and split the support for Kinect? Only support for the Kinect will be done by first party or people MS pays, no decent 3rd party is going to make a Kinect game, as they all sold poorly in the past.

Just shut up. You clearly don't know anything.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#13Millertime660Posted 12/2/2013 11:58:56 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DelRowe posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I find $350 certainly more reasonable since it's a tad weaker than the PS4

You may have missed it last week, but teardowns showed that the Xbone hardware is more expensive to make than the PS4 even without the Kinect. MS would be taking huge losses if they try to undercut the PS4.

Yeah, a lot of the costs are in fact due to the Kinect and the HDMI in.

Remove the Kinect, that's $75, remove the HDMI Input feature, that's another $25

Microsoft cannot sell the system without those for $400, it's a weaker gaming system than the PS4 which cost $400, they would have to sell for less than $400

and split the support for Kinect? Only support for the Kinect will be done by first party or people MS pays, no decent 3rd party is going to make a Kinect game, as they all sold poorly in the past.

putting alot of thought into this huh? haha
#14dementedlullabyPosted 12/3/2013 12:02:30 AM
I don't see the HDMI in going anywhere. I suppose it's a possibility but I wouldn't expect that, at least not any time soon. I could see a Kinect-less version eventually though and Kinect being sold outside the box.

I think it's more probable it'll be a special edition SKU. Titanfall perhaps.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#1595_EclipsePosted 12/3/2013 12:30:03 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Wow a new SKU already? MS ripping people off smh

They will just be releasing the launch version Xbox one, instead of the beta version o.o
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#16ghostemp77Posted 12/3/2013 4:24:57 AM
Two features I want:
1. Removable hard drive (no voiding warranty)

2.$400 price
---
XBL/PSN: DragonGhost2461 3DS FC: 2380 - 2356 - 0444
LMAO Day One Patches: PS4, Wii U, XB1