Honestly, can the Xbox One ever catch up to PS4 sales even so early?

#71Miami Hurricanes1Posted 12/3/2013 1:12:20 PM
Who cares, just enjoy each console
#72OZ_ArchangelPosted 12/3/2013 1:18:24 PM
No chance on MS winning now, only if Sony lost all their exclusives and the new franchises failed then MS can catch up. But thats not likely. I know MS fans like to keep saying but we have titanfall like it will be the solution to sell the console like hotcakes, they are miss informed and on some strong *****. history tells us one thing, 1 big game will only sell a small fraction of consoles, it wont swing the decision for alot of gamers who have a ps4 to go to an xbox. i mean look at halo, mgs4, uncharted, last of us etc. big big games that sold well, but how many of those games caused alot of gamers to say oh wow i want that game im gonna spend half a grand on a console just for that? not many, if anything the rate the consoles were sold stayed steady and did not spike because of 1 game. end of the day titanfall is hype and may be ok but it wont save XBoxone
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#73TurbokkPosted 12/4/2013 5:16:10 AM
OZ_Archangel posted...
No chance on MS winning now
#74EnclavePosted 12/4/2013 5:30:42 AM
The PS3 caught up and surpassed 360 word wide sales, so it's certainly POSSIBLE.

Is it likely to happen? I honestly don't know. That depends a lot on what games come out in the next couple years on both systems.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#75HellsControllerPosted 12/4/2013 5:31:41 AM
chrish909 posted...
Was there any doubt ps4 would outsell x1 at launch?

Ps4 is 100$ cheaper of course it outsold it.

ps4 appeals to harscores who buy an launch.

x1 appeals to casuals who buy over time.

Its worrying that ps4 barely outsold x1 when x1 hasnt even reached its target audience yet. I dont blame you for your insecurities tc, Id be worried too.

This just in: doubling your competition now classifies as barely.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#76TurbokkPosted 12/5/2013 10:45:27 AM
HellsController posted...
chrish909 posted...
Was there any doubt ps4 would outsell x1 at launch?

Ps4 is 100$ cheaper of course it outsold it.

ps4 appeals to harscores who buy an launch.

x1 appeals to casuals who buy over time.

Its worrying that ps4 barely outsold x1 when x1 hasnt even reached its target audience yet. I dont blame you for your insecurities tc, Id be worried too.

This just in: doubling your competition now classifies as barely.

LOL