You know what games I'd like to see make a comeback on next-gen?

#112ndAtomiskPosted 12/2/2013 9:26:31 PM
Gritz_N_Gravy13 posted...
EA Sports BIG!

NFL Street, NBA Street and Def Jam.

Loved those games growing up. Now imagine them with updated rosters and next-gen graphics.

If only :(

I didn't even know that EA Big did Def Jam. Must be why Icon sucked so bad. But seriously, Fight for New York is one of the funnest games ever.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#12curtendzPosted 12/2/2013 10:21:24 PM
SHENMUE. I loved that game but just like every awesome dreamcast game I had around that time I didn't finish.

Power stone, nfl 2k, the Warriors (the one rockstar made) left 4 dead and RAINBOW SIX
---
Cut from the same cloth by the hands of a champion/ you cut from the cloth that a bum wipe his hands with.
Gamertag - CurtendZ
#13GotTruthPosted 12/2/2013 10:41:00 PM
Mutant League!
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#14masterchief6154Posted 12/2/2013 11:40:23 PM
My pipe dream? Rogue Squadron on Xbox One. Multiplayer enabled via LIVE, great graphics and amazing space battles.

Funny thing is, now that EA is making Star Wars games, this has an outside shot of happening.
---
Excuse me, judge. I'm wouldn't be delinquint in my payments if they'd just raise my debt limit.
#15WeirdShroomPosted 12/2/2013 11:45:52 PM
masterchief6154 posted...
My pipe dream? Rogue Squadron on Xbox One. Multiplayer enabled via LIVE, great graphics and amazing space battles.

Funny thing is, now that EA is making Star Wars games, this has an outside shot of happening.

It could be part of Star Wars Battlefront.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#16Ludwig Von 2Posted 12/2/2013 11:51:51 PM
I want another Conker game.
---
My luck works best when things are... random. Mat Cauthon from The Dragon Reborn
#17WeirdShroomPosted 12/2/2013 11:53:20 PM
Ludwig Von 2 posted...

I'd say in about a two years give or take you're going to be a very happy camper. It's in the works but at a VERY early stage.
---
#18Sith JediPosted 12/3/2013 12:11:00 AM
Ludwig Von 2 posted...

YES! Also, Road Rash and 2D Oddworld games.
#192ndAtomiskPosted 12/3/2013 12:12:33 AM
curtendz posted...
SHENMUE. I loved that game but just like every awesome dreamcast game I had around that time I didn't finish.

Power stone, nfl 2k, the Warriors (the one rockstar made) left 4 dead and RAINBOW SIX

You'll be happy to know that Shenmue 3 was trademark filed by Sega in Europe. So good news, they're probably working on it. And Sega isn't like Namco Bandai who register like 20 trademarks a day.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/27/shenmue-iii-trademark-filed-sega-europe/
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#20WeirdShroomPosted 12/3/2013 12:15:45 AM
Sith Jedi posted...
Ludwig Von 2 posted...

YES! Also, Road Rash and 2D Oddworld games.

What I heard was 3 of the top internal voted on classic games are getting new game releases on Xbox One.

Conker, Oddworld and Area 51

May be a very long while before we see any of them since they are in the baby stage, not even development technically. But as of current they are planned to happen.
---