How many of you are shareholders in Sony or MS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many of you are shareholders in Sony or MS?
2 years ago#11
I am an official employee of M$....the sale statistics are of the utmost importance to us here at M$.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
2 years ago#12
If you don't think sales matter long term, then just think of every system that failed because not enough user base to make creating games for worth it.
---
currently Playing Pokemon X/white 2
2 years ago#13
LazyyAmerican posted...
I am an official employee of M$....the sale statistics are of the utmost importance to us here at M$.

What's your sig about ?
2 years ago#14
wolfwing posted...
If you don't think sales matter long term, then just think of every system that failed because not enough user base to make creating games for worth it.

I'd be happy to have another Dreamcast.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
2 years ago#15
If you go over to the ps4 board you`ll see a slew of posts and topics proclaiming "We Won" etc. The "we" part is whats really funny...........
2 years ago#16
archibald3 posted...
If you go over to the ps4 board you`ll see a slew of posts and topics proclaiming "We Won" etc. The "we" part is whats really funny...........

Do you complain when people do that with sports teams?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many of you are shareholders in Sony or MS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived