Any one got a good DIY guide on making your own chat adapter?

#1Lerp85Posted 12/2/2013 9:27:51 PM
Does any one know of any good guides on making your own chat adapter for headsets? Can't seem to find any decent ones, that do not require any soldering.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#2imran_666Posted 12/2/2013 9:31:57 PM
Don't think any are without soldering. My brother made mine in 5 mins, he knows his stuff really good though. My x41s work now but I might upgrade though because the headset that came with the console was so clear.
#3Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 9:33:52 PM
imran_666 posted...
Don't think any are without soldering. My brother made mine in 5 mins, he knows his stuff really good though. My x41s work now but I might upgrade though because the headset that came with the console was so clear.

I don't have soldering equipment nor do I really want to go buy it either. So was hoping there were ones that would be able to be done with just some tape and what not.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#4RollnThunder213Posted 12/2/2013 10:12:44 PM
Lerp85 posted...
imran_666 posted...

I don't have soldering equipment nor do I really want to go buy it either. So was hoping there were ones that would be able to be done with just some tape and what not.

lol There are many problems duct tape can solve, this is not one of those however.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#5Lerp85(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2013 10:13:23 PM
RollnThunder213 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
imran_666 posted...

lol There are many problems duct tape can solve, this is not one of those however.

Would use electrical tape actually. LOL
---