MS outsells Sony on black friday due to supply issues.

#1Cowboy082288Posted 12/2/2013 9:22:08 PM
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251418/xbox-one-outsells-ps4-at-walmart-and-target-on-black-friday/

Seems MS may get an early lead on sony this holiday season due to sony meeting less of the demand than MS is meeting.

I personally doubt MS can maintain that lead in 2014 when supply and demand come back into balance. The hundred dollar price difference I believe will be more of a deciding factor in purchases in 2014 and I think this will lead Sony to having a larger market share. Early adopters are historically price resistant. Who knows though, only time will tell.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#2Foxx3kPosted 12/2/2013 9:23:37 PM
The intelligent have been saying just about this entire year that the Holiday will be determined by supply, not demand.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3scoobydoobydontPosted 12/2/2013 9:26:54 PM
Is this coming from lolchartz or are they repeating something from an actual, reputable source? I'm not clicking to find out.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0
#4WeirdShroomPosted 12/2/2013 9:27:02 PM
and I've been stating that it's completely obvious that Sony doesn't have the supply compared to MS. Xbox Ones are being manufactured and put out there at a much better rate than PS4, That's why PS4 is sold out so many places and Xbox One isn't.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#5yutterhPosted 12/2/2013 9:29:04 PM
They are using the surveys as a source and making up there own reason why it turned out that way.
---
Good news everyone! - Hubert Farnsworth
What do you mean "we", flesh-tube? - bender
#6Sevi_neyPosted 12/2/2013 9:30:02 PM
I'll remember this one year from now when PS4 is tripling Xbone in sales.
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#7KcrackPosted 12/2/2013 9:33:03 PM
Have people completely forgotten the PS4 launched all over Europe during black friday? They probably sold another million in Europe, of course they're going to have supply issues in NA. lol
#8WeirdShroomPosted 12/2/2013 9:34:45 PM
Kcrack posted...
Have people completely forgotten the PS4 launched all over Europe during black friday? They probably sold another million in Europe, of course they're going to have supply issues in NA. lol

Indeed, because they manufacture them at a slow rate and weren't prepared to meet demand. MS was prepared to meet demand and then some.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#9KcrackPosted 12/2/2013 9:40:04 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
Kcrack posted...

Indeed, because they manufacture them at a slow rate and weren't prepared to meet demand. MS was prepared to meet demand and then some.

Do you have any official sources to back up your claims? Right now you're saying MS can manufacture and sell more consoles than Sony, yet every game website is reporting the PS4 breaking records all over the world.
#10ManInGorillaSutPosted 12/2/2013 9:40:46 PM
Cant we just wait a couple days for NPD numbers?
---
Give me Banana!