Continued Domination?

#11RyuuHou25Posted 12/3/2013 12:28:29 AM
toolman129 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
toolman129 posted...
peephole303 posted...
toolman129 posted...
After dominating the Thanksgiving holiday sales, do you think the xb1 will be as popular during Christmas? Things are looking pretty good so far, but who knows.

Dominating doubtfull

XB1 Lost day 1 US sales
XB1 Lost day 1 UK sales
XB1 won BF sales
XB1 Won brazil

Kinda irrelevant given the context of the op, but carry on.

No, you said it Dominated. When it hasn't, the only thing you people keep going off for this is that ridiculous survey of 3000 people through a phone app.

Thanksgiving holiday sales, yes. And yes it did. Which is why i said that. Why get angry over xb1 selling more than ps4?

If you read this forum, microsoft and the xb1 are doomed, but by some miracle it outsold the ps4. Which goes back to the op. Stay on topic please.

Prove it with something other than the ridiculous phone app survey then. Because no, no it didn't.

This IS on topic because YOU said it. Christ.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#12Millertime660Posted 12/3/2013 12:49:55 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Prove it with something other than the ridiculous phone app survey then. Because no, no it didn't.

Woah dude settle down. You gonna be ok?
#13WeirdShroomPosted 12/3/2013 12:51:33 AM
Millertime660 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

He's going to have a stroke when the official xbox one sales numbers hit and they are over 4 million.
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#14pacmanreborn88Posted 12/3/2013 12:52:21 AM
unless sony starts puttin their consoles out there in stores, the ps4 aint gonna be dominatin the xbone come christmas.
---
#teamxboxwon
#15Millertime660Posted 12/3/2013 12:53:37 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
Millertime660 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

He's going to have a stroke when the official xbox one sales numbers hit and they are over 4 million.

Gotta love it when people are up in arms about a video game consoles sales figures lol
#16peephole303Posted 12/3/2013 12:53:43 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
Millertime660 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

pretty much impossible
#17RyuuHou25Posted 12/3/2013 12:54:28 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
Millertime660 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Pulling random ridiculous numbers out your ass again are you Shroom?

Miller.....I'm perfectly calm. Just not a fan of ridiculous logic like the TC is using there.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#18KolanifvPosted 12/3/2013 12:58:21 AM
peephole303 posted...
XB1 won BF sales

We don't know that yet. InfoScout's numbers are bad, and by this time last year Microsoft had issued a pretty gloaty press release based on their Black Friday numbers. Tuesday with no release is a little telling.
#19WeirdShroomPosted 12/3/2013 12:58:39 AM
lmao

see how fast they leap at even an obvious joke BS number?

Ah, GameFAQS
---
GT: BxB402 - " A little trolling now and then is relished by the wisest men."
#20RaukuePosted 12/3/2013 1:04:23 AM
Hard to tell. Thing is, MS was always going to do fine. Even with the DRM, if it stayed, they would maybe being doing not as good but still well enough. Why? The casual market. The mainstream. Those not too into gaming, those parents who have kids who say they want the new Xbox cause they only know the Xbox brand.

Those number easily out number those of us on the internet who discuss our hobby and what we love to do. Just have those who believe CoD is the only 1 good game a year and everything else sucks kind of folk. That and I guess those family gathering games like Just Dance.

So it's like unless the gamers spread out more and the mainstream gets ahold that PS4 is more popular amoung gamers.... well it feels this gen is gonna stay pretty even. PS4 feels like it might get the lead but I doubt it. I just feel things will be even this time around, without one getting almost a 1 year head start.

Dunno how accurate last gen numbers were, but the fact that 360 had around 16 million more owners in the US over PS3.... that didn't seem fair. While everywhere else, like in EU, the PS3 lead the way but only by 6 million if I recall, it was a bit more even, over the 360. Can only hope it stays even in the US this time around as well since no one has a head start and gets that domino effect of, well my friend has a 360 so I get a 360, sorta thing.
---
I enjoy open world/sandbox games.